Notifications
Clear all

I am sorry 🙁

Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Now this is my sincere apology ...

I am truly sorry to the whole Unturned Roleplaying community for my immature behavior to staff and the people 

this ain't a ban appeal or nothing this is just my apology to everyone on the discord and on the servers.

Now I know what I have done is bad I really do and I ain't asking for your forgiveness because I understand what I have done been stupid after given a second chance on the discord then blew that and got banned again then I got banned from Chern, I know how stupid and immature I look to the Staff and the people I really am I know many of you will look pass this post but I feel like the staff I owe the deepest apology to is MrRawr.

I am sorry MrRawr for accusing you of shiz with no evidence and I'm truly sorry for saying you have beef with me because the more I look at the stuff that really did happen I said that you have beef with me so I can make that a wall always going to that claim when it was me wanting you to have beef with me so I could use that as a way to get back in the discord or something so I would hide behind that claim and now when I look back on it I see how pathetic I was and I am truly sorry for that...

Also the reason I put it in Off Topic Discussion is because it ain't a ban appeal or nothing and I didn't think that it would fit anywhere else.

Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 2:16 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I believe in second chances, scorpion.. a single apology, no more. However you managed to stir up so many apologies and ban appeal I'm not even going to take anymore into consideration, even. You're still the same in my eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 3:56 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: MrRawr

I believe in second chances, scorpion.. a single apology, no more. However you managed to stir up so many apologies and ban appeal I'm not even going to take anymore into consideration, even. You're still the same in my eyes.

I understand what you mean.

But I'm not asking to be unbanned here or anything of that matter I want to change for the community and I just wanted to apologize to you and the other Staff for my behavior and I know I have had many chances and have screwed them all up.

This reminds me of a time in the Cdf when I first joined I spammed the living hell out of that discord server then Adaza gave me a second chance then I did it again then I was banned after like the 3rd time of being banned I was let back in the Cdf never did anything of the sorts again..........

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 4:29 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Meanwhile in the CDF.....................

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/01/2018 4:49 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

But see that was what we call "fake spam" you know the uhhh "friend spam"..........

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2018 4:54 pm
Share: