Fanfiction ( this i...

Notifications
Clear all

Fanfiction ( this is a different one because alex wont post another one)

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Nylex and D4 were sitting in there game room playing some cs with some russians.Nylex moans and says boy im tired i want to do something fun. D4 then replies angrily hold up i'm killing this russian kid . Nylex walks up to d4 and gives him a massage. Oh please pappy i want to play now. (right now i could of studied for a test helped pepole out maybe even saved a life put no i decided to do this what's wrong with me) D4 then slams his keyboard look what you did you got me killed by a kid. Thats it im going to have to punish you. Nylex then giggles the gay boy he is and walks down the basement like the bitch he is . Once they both reach d4 grabs his ass and says why don't we start here . Nylex does some anime blushing and bends over. D4 then pulls out his 6 inch and 3 inch dick and sticks it up nylex ass . Nylex's then moans and has a orgasim. D4 then smacks him and says i haven't even started you twat and begins fucking him. Nylex grips on his dick hard rubbing it saying harder daddy harder. Qaswaserd walks in saying Giggity Goo how ar- And starts vomiting and runs out the house.D4 then looks at the vomit puddle and tell nylex to rub himself all over in it . Nylex then obeys and splashes around the puddle like some anime thot. D4 then puts his dic in his mouth and goes back fucking. D4 then notices Nylex has a pussy he then smirks and pulls his dick out of his mouth and stick it far up his pussy. The dick is to big you can see it through Nylex's belly. D4 then grabs hold of Nylex's butt and cums in Nylex's pussy. 9 months past and a baby dolan pops out saying you all have the big gay. The End

Im sorry for does who read this and probably kill themselves after wards the goal of my content is always to entrain     

Topic starter Posted : 23/03/2018 2:18 am
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

D4 has got to see this

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2018 4:47 am
Share: