Who do you like mor...

Notifications
Clear all

Who do you like more hedge who is getting a safe zone or slothy who unfairly runs skystead

Big Daddy Trump
(@big-daddy-trump)
Eminent Member Customer

comment vote

Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2017 9:44 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Slothy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 9:45 pm
AlexIsUnturned
(@alexisunturned)
New Member Customer

add hedge to be a town owner

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 9:45 pm
coreyd12
(@coreyd12)

luke he doesn't unfairly run it hes a good safe zone owner who kicked u from the safe zone because u abused it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 9:46 pm
coreyd12
(@coreyd12)

SLOTHY

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 9:46 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Slothy ma boi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 9:50 pm
ReadyForWar
(@readyforwar)

Slothy is the man.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 10:07 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Slothy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 10:11 pm
TrickzPowerz2.0
(@trickzpowerz2-0)

Hedge 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 10:16 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Honestly to get serious about this topic, we need to look at some facts here. There's a limit on the amount of lockers and plaques one can have in his/her shop. Well for some appearant reason this doesn't apply to slothy.

2. There's a rule on the town rules saying that you can't grief/raid in the safezone. Slothy has broken into a guy's shop, stolen his spot to put a shit ton of lockers and wardrobes there all form him self to store some gear.

3. There is also a rule (which I like) is that you have to pay for your shop. This varies??? from 1-you name it amount of modded gunsper week. If you want more plaque's you pay him extra. If you want more wardrobes you pay extra. 

I have 2 problems with this syste, though. 1 of those is: Where do the guns go to? Yes you guessed it! To the one and only mayor of the town. Only profiting for being mayor. And while this is not a bad thing, IMO they should be despawned or some other better initiative. He is using them to kill with as well, and If he dies, well who cares. He has a fuck load of guns from people who just want a shop laying around. 2. Is that he sometimes just doesn't accept your payement. For instance: I wanted to extend the time on my shop because I wouldn't be able to be online for that much. I didn't want to lose my spot though, and I was running around with an inventory filled with guns. I had exactly enough to pay for a full year :D, although I didn't have this in mind. All I wanted was to pay for 2 extra weeks so I was secure. But he didn't accept it.

To summarize it all, Slothy is in certain ways an abusive, not fair mayor. I have nothing against this guy personally because I honestly dont mind playing with him, what I do mind is the way the is managing the safezone and that needs to change.

In this case I'm going for a different mayor which IMO could as well be The Hedgeman since he is a really nice guy, he is well respected in the community as far as I could tell and is very active.

If you have any questions directly to me you can message me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174355081/ or post it in the comments.

This was just my opinion on the situation, you can agree/disagree, all I wanted was to get this out there.

Yours sincerely, Jelly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 11:32 pm
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

Jelly I didn't take over someone's shop. Those are his lockers not mine. He is the sheriff of the town not a random owner. He built his shop, not me. I don't take more payment because I don't have room to store it as I only have 5 wardrobes. The other thing is that you wouldn't lie your shop if you didn't pay immediately. I would talk to you the next time that I see a shop owner online. I didn't grief that shop that you said. It was my friends and I saw it and told him about it. I cannot access the things because they are locked and not built by me. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2017 11:53 pm
Share: