Very Sorry To Those...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Very Sorry To Those I Kosed In Chernarus Today

Snaggas
(@snaggas)

Hey Guys, 

Today I got on today and KOSed Law and a couple other players today. I knew the rules and went ahead and broke them. I hadn’t been on in a long time and thought; “Why not just log on and kill a ton of people?”. However, I quickly realized what I had done after the outcome had taken place. This wasn’t the warm and cheerful Snaggas that everyone loved. This was a monster bred from pure evil that would destroy anything in its vicinity. I need to be a lad soz

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2018 2:59 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

"Hadn't Been on for a while so decided to log on and kill lot of people and ruin their RP experience" Even after that when we started talking about getting an admin on, you left the server in the hopes not to get caught.

Snaggas, fuck off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 11:55 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Snaggas, fuck off.

this!
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 12:50 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

snaggs you can take your daddy's dick and stick it so far up your ass that you will become a cum fountain 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 3:19 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hey Snaggas,

Let me start off by saying you're cool as hell with this 'not givin' a fuck', 'brush off the shoulder attitude', I hope that one day I can be as edgy and as awesome as you are. I Also aspire to be as witty and sarcastic as you, especially with your overuse of the N word, damn bro!! You just told the admins that you KOSed for fun in your ban appeal?? holllly shit you're fuckin wild! I ain't ever seen a rebel like you xdddddddd

With that out of the way, fuck off
you aren't getting back into servers, soz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 3:33 pm
Ed reacted
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Dammmnn dis nigga badass AF +rep for dis guy 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2018 5:14 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Snaggas-Last Wednesday at 6:41 PM

i did kos tho lol

Snaggas-Last Wednesday at 6:48 Pm

i know but I'm also a loyal member of his servers
like I'm og

Irrelevant of how sorry you are, you are a koser. We will not treat you spefcial because your feel your a "Loyal member".  Your attitude is awful and you clearly deserve the ban you got! 
                                                                            -Ninjas
ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2018 3:52 am
Ed reacted
Share: