UPDATE: Nylex Exclu...

Notifications
Clear all

UPDATE: Nylex Exclusive Map: "Twilgiht" Sketch

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

This Map is the Sketch of the Basic Town, Cities, and so on for the Map. I would like your feed back. I can offer more details if someone requests them. 😀 Thank you <3

Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2017 5:54 pm
MrRawr and gsop reacted
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

Maybe put a river through the middle of it, it's nice being able to use boats to get around the map! (Biggest complaint with Chernarus)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2017 5:59 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Props for using inkarnate. Needs more work on, too simple and small if you ask me try space things out a bit it's a bit clunky but it's a good start. I've done many map representations I could help out with any tips if you need. o7

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/07/2017 6:59 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

It is not to scale, I just realized I working with a much smaller area than I realized

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2017 12:38 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

would be cool to have an island with a long af bridge connecting it, so we can setup like road blocks and campments.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2017 9:51 am
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

These are my thoughts:

River idea is great, although not necesarry IMO. The bridge-island thing would be nice, but this may stimulate big clans to take over the whole island and camp it to fuck with sentries. The map should indeed be bigger for a Nylex RP map, but nice start!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2017 10:32 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Also, maybe a deadzone that's big, hard to loot, but very rewarding? You can find things like devil's bane, Hell's Fury, C4 etc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2017 10:33 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Jelly

Also, maybe a deadzone that's big, hard to loot, but very rewarding? You can find things like devil's bane, Hell's Fury, C4 etc.

why would i loot a dz when i could find a hells fury on a bed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 10:01 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

same ^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 10:52 am
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Maybe because that shouldn't be able to happen, finding a Hell's fury just  like that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 2:45 pm
Share: