The Dunkerville cri...

Notifications
Clear all

The Dunkerville crisis

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

Hello my name is Deadbrain and im here to tell what the crisis that is happening in Dunkerville and the story of how did this all lead up to this.

The Beginning 

Dunkerville was running smoothly until out of nowhere a update was dropped on Chernarus and it wiped everyones inventory. Pepole were upset until they saw the new npcs witch made them happy but not enough for the loss of there items. Pepole wondered will this be the start of countless changes that will basically screw up the server and its popularity since the loss of almost all the shit the pepole liked and came on the server.

The Chaos 

Out of nowhere the modpack was removed , pepole were in shock and they were going crazy especially the shop owners loosing all of there work. Word was going around that the mod was shut-downed the players and especially shop-owners begged for return of there times ounce the problem was fixed. The staff team denied there request leaving most players upset.

The Prosperity 

Then StevesRP Modpack was added the pepole rejoiced everyone was happy and they saw all of there shit was given back to them. The shops were packed and it was a time of prosperity and left pepole happy and saw a new future for they Nylex servers. Unfortunately this only lasted a short period of time.

The Downfall  

It turned out that Steve was taking mods some mod from other mod creators putting them in his modpack and not giving them any recognition for there work. The pepole ounce again furious and upset began to complain but lost hope shortly. Nylex then added some of NSTM clothing witch didn't help the hopes of the pepole but made them angry of how ugly it looks. The only thing else remained was some modded weapons but there were no modded clothing. 

The Ending  

In conclusion pepole left the server and some remained . Dunkerville from 10 pepole in it or more became 3 pepole only remaining in this ghost town.

p.s 

Most of these are from the pepole of Chernaurs im not trying to hate on the staff or Nylex , i know the issues of the modpacks weren't the fault of Nylex or the staff but you guys keep fighting and not really doing any progress , You guys really need to get your shit together or this community is going to collapse . 

Sincerely,

Deadbrain  

Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2018 8:39 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Beginning 

can't do anything about that

The Chaos 

Mod was removed from steam, if we didn't remove it from the server nobody would be able to join. We can't give back items that no longer exist.

The Prosperity 

The new version of Steves RP was far too big (over 1GB) with many items in it being useless, not to mention the fact that some items literally broke the server (equipping certain weapons would cause the server to crash).

The Downfall  

I asked NSTM to make a clothing mod in replacement for Greengoblin, not to compensate for the loss of Steves RP. Only some modded weapons remained because those mods do not have chernarus spawntables on them.

The Ending

server population seems fine.

My 2C

nothing we can do about a modpack that isn't ours being removed from steam and breaking our server. We don't make mods and there doesn't exist a modpack that suits our needs. I'm glad it was removed, now we can get rid of this gay fallout gear, laser guns and warhammer outfits.

I strongly, strongly doubt removing a modpack from 1 server will collapse a community that has been around for 2 years.:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 2:54 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)

Most of these are from the pepole of Chernaurs im not trying to hate on the staff or Nylex , i know the issues of the modpacks weren't the fault of Nylex or the staff but you guys keep fighting and not really doing any progress , You guys really need to get your shit together or this community is going to collapse . 

did you forget that part 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2018 4:07 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

did you forget that part 

ass well when i said the collapse shit im talking about how the staff team kepts fighting and they should really work together

as well i really dont see much progress of adding a modpack to replace the old ones witch is another thing you should do is inform the players of what is the staff team and you are working for the servers. 

like again im not trying to hate on you guys 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/05/2018 4:19 pm
Share: