The Chernarus Milit...

Notifications
Clear all

The Chernarus Militia. Liberating the World From Bandits

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

The Chernarus Militia a Role Play Group created by Commander Grimm, General Vane, and Right-Hand-Man SurpriseKH.  We all come from different backgrounds and walks of life since the Apocalypse Started. We found each other in many ways and made this Militia to fight the corruption (KOSers, Bandits, etc) of this Hell-ish world we live in We hope to one day establish a functional government or free market society.  We will protect you if need be.  You can contact us via a radio which you can find at Green Mountain from a Wonderful Scientist he sells them at about 45 credits (XP) each.  Together we shall free this world from zombies and bandits alike.

We are looking from Recruits. We need expert builders and PVP Masters. 

Do the following:

In-game name:

Say how good of a RPer you are:

Tell us your backstory:

Can you follow orders?:

Are you good and Building or PVP?

Thank you for reading and God Bless us all in this Apocalypse!

Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 3:26 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey I have a question. Is your glitch base good roleplay?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 5:05 am
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

Is vane being the shadiest mother fucker and the person that always seems to get a way with kos and rob fresh spawns good roleplay?

Is sniping me on nw airfield unannounced and me almost dying good roleplay?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 7:07 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

About_30_Ninjas: We we're planning on using it to store whatever loot we had left after we got raided yes, but did not get the chance to use it since Jelly was there before we were and set up a base in that cave.  So that obviously not gonna happen. Our now raided base was next to D4s Base in that construction area. We had a broad room and everything.

C0diux: Vane is a Loose Cannon. He's great at PvP, but is drunk or high which he claims he is changing. It's hard to control him. I am sorry that his previous actions were not so kind. He's is not the best RPer I will admit, but we are working on the Roleplay aspect for EVERYONE the server and all of us in the Militia. No one really Roleplays on ANY of the servers as far as I know, because there is no incentive to so we decided to make that incentive. Before the Militia it was very view and far in between we would find actual Roleplayers. Most are caught on the Hype of Nylex and just join cause of Nylex. That's not a bad thing it's just there so incentive besides individual incentive, but as just one or 2 people RPing it can get boring then you'll start acting like everyone else. Also I wish my men would RP more, some robbed people in the beginning, and then I told them no then they stopped. We are working on Vane to see how we can step him down a notch cause he is on some sort of power trip me and Grimm concluded. I am not sure what happened to you during that time, 100% unsure, I wasn't there, by all means if any of our members are proven or convicted KOSers we will take actions based on  the evidence has been reviewed and discussed between High Ranking officials with in the Militia. So if you have proof by all means send it my way me and Grimm will review it, see what happened, etc etc etc.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 2:26 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

ya

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 4:31 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Being high or drunk is not an excuse for breaking the rules. I don't care how high he is he still broke the rules. I expect you to sort this issue out fast or I will take matters into my own hands.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 4:48 pm
Skidro
(@skidro)
Eminent Member Customer

ninja, for some reason he was put in the rank: 'general' giving him a place of power in our group

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 4:54 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Not trying to be rude but says a lot about your group doesn't it. If your '100%' unsure of him and how he will act the I suggest the best option for you would be to demote him......  a lot and see what happens. Having one of your leaders being a kosers who is 'not the best rper'  doesn't look good for your group.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 5:00 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The militia is pretty awesome, for the most part its a great hero group! and the sheer size of its members is insane:O. But yes, I think a general who gets drunk/high a lot while giving commands might not be the best of leaders, maybe Grimm (another member with high power in the group) should talk about his ways.

But I'd love to see the Militia grow even stronger, two rival groups who banded together for the greater good- amazing. It's on its way to winning the best group award in the upcoming community awards! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/04/2017 7:10 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

We'll get on that Right away

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 7:19 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Vane has been brought down to 2nd Lt.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/04/2017 11:18 pm
C0diux
(@c0diux)
Trusted Member

We should make another group based in Chernarus that can rival the militia and it can be a polarised apocalyptic style rp server. The militia help out people and keep order and we have another group the Chernarus rebels or something that are bandits and rob others                                                                                                                                       we could make uniforms using the workshop and have militia outposts and rebel outposts scattered around the map. This would be great fun and would add to the role play.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/04/2017 12:13 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

We have the Resistance, but they do not really RP. So that's a curve we have to get around. Also maybe We each can have "safezones" in a way that way maybe both main bases in respective group can be there look cool and can go there without too much worry, but can die if Militia or visa Versa attacks, steal cars, etc. But not get their loot from safes poor-say. It's an idea may b to toy around with. But before that we have to make sure the opposite group RPs and maybe set some guidelines, like No Green Gob or Hitman due to High Armor really that is my only gripe otherwise I don't give a crap what they do, but I want it to be fair-ish for both sides.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2017 8:07 pm
Share: