Staff Application p...

Notifications
Clear all

Staff Application process

itsPencilVester
(@billabos)
Active Member Customer

Dear Community,

I'm aware there is already a method for this process. However, I'm also aware that it is slightly broken, as so many people apply and the workload is potentially too high to sift through. so I'm just starting this thread to brainstorm ways we could perhaps make this process easier for potential candidates while decreasing the number of applications to sort through for existing staff. I think the need for more staff that are active has become necessary, so the streamlining of this process is an important issue to bring to light and something to be considered by the community and the active mods and admins.  

Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2017 11:52 am
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for taking an interest!:) I think having maybe a forum thread where people can recommend players they deem helpful on. The main problem we're facing is getting form submissions to display on the front end of the site so the staff can also read through. -the same reason the hardcore and life servers aren't up and running yet

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2017 11:53 pm
itsPencilVester
(@billabos)
Active Member Customer

I think that maybe a minimum play time requirement was added so before people considered applying they must first have at least been a member on the website for over two weeks, or something along those lines. Also scrapping applications that aren't good/detailed enough and then saying that after you've applied you must wait a week or two before being able to start the process again would also probably help slow the torrent of traffic slightly. 

P.S. I can't seem to delete the re-posts I made by accident, on this section of the forum. My internet bugged out yesterday and this thread seems to have duplicated itself and I was wondering if you could delete the extra posts for me aha as I don't seem to be able to!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2017 5:43 am
Share: