Re-design help

Notifications
Clear all

Re-design help

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

So I'm looking to re-design the servers page specifically. It's too messy right now, I was thinking of splitting it up into sections (RP, whitelisted/life, minigame then maybe a separate section for rules). I had the idea of an animated drop-down graphic for each category.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the new page. I'm looking for a user-friendly simple layout.  (feel free to suggest redesigns for other pages too)

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2017 6:31 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Drop-down is as user-friendly as it's going to get. Three sections, three drop downs, easy to see and easy to use.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2017 6:52 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Maybe you could add some pictures? Like for life rp servers, when it drops down you can pictures related to life rp, for the whitelist you can have whitelisted shit and so on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2017 8:37 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

You could have a certain sub-section (Like the home, store, forums etc.) for Staff. Like who they are how you can help them and how you can help the servers run smoothly without being staff. Might be useful so that people know what to do in a rule break situation when no staff are around and how they can help the staff without making their job hell.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2017 9:24 pm
MrRawr reacted
Share: