Nylex Destroy Aband...

Notifications
Clear all

Nylex Destroy Abandoned NCR Base

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello Nylex, its Cody Anderson. So I was on whitelisted today and i noticed that the NCR base had been raided and abandoned. We knew it was abandoned because the leader of the base along with his friends were on the server for the better part of the day and they never tried to rebuild it or do anything. it is possible they didnt know but it isnt likely because they were on for a long time and i doubt that would have never paid a visit to their base. me and a few other players are asking you to remove it because it serves no purpose and it it close to my fishing lodge/restaurant. If you do delete it can you try to only destroy it and not my fishing house. my fishing house is very close to it. I have pictures to show you proof of abandonment and where my house is so you dont accidentally destroy it too. THE BIG HOUSE THAT LOOKS LIKE A TRIANGLE IS MY HOUSE! PLEASE DONT DESTROY IT!

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 2:13 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

The one on stilts is NCR. The triangle is my house. please only destroy the NCR base because i spent a lot of time on my fishing house. If you are unable to remove the NCR base without also removing mine, then dont destroy anything, we will just blow it up with rockets.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 2:15 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

As a representative of the NCR we still have plans for this and do not wish for it to be taken down.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 2:21 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Ok whoops sorry, we were under the impression that you guys had abandoned it. Nylex ignore this forum post!!

-Cody Anderson

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2017 2:28 am
BobbyJ
(@bobbyj)
Eminent Member Customer

All good, I completely understand why, good luck with your reastraunt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 2:30 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

Before asking admins to take care of things, it's always a good idea to ask the owners.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 2:34 pm
Nylex reacted
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: gsop

Before asking admins to take care of things, it's always a good idea to ask the owners.

+1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2017 7:58 pm
Share: