Not to attack the s...

Notifications
Clear all

Not to attack the staff but, do you care about the servers?

Hooligan
(@hooligan)
Eminent Member Customer

I don't see much maintenance being put into the servers... You are listing servers you've taken down. Just bloody avertise and get the server active, donators pay money to see these things happen. Don't let the servers die please, I love them. I've made years of memories on here and It'd be a waste to not let them continue just from you guys not wanting to upload your servers onto other websites and more so that they gain their old fame.

Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2018 7:47 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

Hello, the main server, chern, is populated, have you ever seen it? A lot of times it is full, I don't get why you are angry about things the owner should be worrying about, such as money, these servers  have fame. Please think before you speak and stop with these irrelevant posts. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2018 8:30 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

hes not angry cole, I think hes just a tad concerned for the stability of the unturnedroleplay severs. Hes right about the fact that there are servers that have been down for a long while and are still advertised as being up and running. And no, the servers aren't really populated. If that were the case we would have more than one server that was full per day, but we only have one thats not even full half the time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2018 10:34 pm
Hooligan
(@hooligan)
Eminent Member Customer

This is my point man, I'm concerned for if the server will really get this "fame". Chern often has like 15ish people. I see it full for 2 hours out of 9.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2018 12:01 am
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Hooligan

I don't see much maintenance being put into the servers... You are listing servers you've taken down. Just bloody avertise and get the server active, donators pay money to see these things happen. Don't let the servers die please, I love them. I've made years of memories on here and It'd be a waste to not let them continue just from you guys not wanting to upload your servers onto other websites and more so that they gain their old fame.

well the problem is man that there shutting down servers to really save money , if no one is going to get on why pay for does servers. As well Wl is being fixed and changed. Also dead Finland is coming out so dont worry the server is going to change for the better but you need patience.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2018 3:47 am
Hooligan
(@hooligan)
Eminent Member Customer

I'd suggest that they advertise the servers on other websites. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2018 6:00 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Well this is nice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2018 10:34 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Past few months I haven't put a lot of time into the website/servers. 

That doesn't mean they're going anywhere- thanks to donators they'll be staying online for a long time. I believe our servers are listed on unturned-servers.net, the main listing site for unturned servers.

Though advertising isn't really needed, Chernarus is often full at peak times, and they're always advertised when I make a new video.
The issue with the other servers is nobody really played on them so I didn't feel a need to keep them up. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2018 1:42 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

well the problem is man that there shutting down servers to really save money , if no one is going to get on why pay for does servers. As well Wl is being fixed and changed. Also dead Finland is coming out so dont worry the server is going to change for the better but you need patience.  

The servers are hosted from a Dedi, it costs the same to host 1 server as it does 10 as we pay for the machine and not the servers individually. I just closed the other servers because nobody played on them:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2018 1:43 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Nylex
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo

The servers are hosted from a Dedi, it costs the same to host 1 server as it does 10 as we pay for the machine and not the servers individually. I just closed the other servers because nobody played on them:P

Yeah, no point of taking up power from a machine if no one plays on the servers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2018 3:50 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Hooligan is not attacking staff, but only trying to help. As well, just because Chernaus is full most of the time doesn't mean you should stop. How about we get other servers opened up? Like Canada or Hawaii? Yet I haven't seen Germany or Russia full at all, Canada use to be the only popular server. I suggest that you close the servers that have been dead for a long long time, I say you open of Canada and try out Hawaii. Canada was such as hit and maybe if we can get a few people to spark the roleplay on that server then that would be great.

- Nik

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2018 3:53 am
Share: