My Whitelisted Rest...

Notifications
Clear all

My Whitelisted Restaurant.

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello my name is Cody and I am here to defend my restaurant. Recently when the mod pack was deleted from the whitelisted server I had to rebuild parts of my restuarant. During building i was chatting in discord and a player (idk if they want there name here so i wont say) pretty much said that i shouldnt and couldnt have built it. They said that my restaurant was highly unrealistic for my character. They said how could you build this if our character stated in their application that they dont know how to build a house, and im not saying that if i want to do something and that if its not stated in my app that i will just say that maybe i can do it even though i didnt put it in my app. I would like to remind that this is a game and not everything you do has to relate to what it says in your application. I will agree, maybe my character couldnt have built it but maybe he could. My restaurant on the outside is 4 stories but on the inside it is only about 3 1/2 because the "4" story is a roof from the modpack so it adds an extra story. Multiple times staff have asked me to make changes so its more apocalypse like and i have. Ninjas asked me too and i have thus put random crates/tables/sandbags/ like how Opti has in his safezone on the russia server, and wooden pipes so it likes like their are sticks on the ground. This was a while ago but im pretty sure that i showed Ninjas the pictures and got his approval. And this person has tried to have it destroyed for fail rp, and i qoute (player) "I already did to nylex in the past lol when we were roaming and cleaning up" (me) "and nothing happened" (player) "Yes, because you were an active player and ppl told u to change it multiple times" (me) "I did. Ninjas told me to make it more apocalypse like and i did."

And plus, does it really matter that i have a large house, and its large because it is my restaurant and i live in it, its not bothering anyone and its just a building, and i cant help that i love to build, i enjoy doing it and it passes the time. So Nylex/Staff, i hope that you also agree with me but if you tell me that it needs to be smaller, i shall make it smaller. Thank You.

"They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom."

Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2017 9:45 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

haha, it's going a bit far to say you can't build lol.

dw about it, build whatever you like. I still stand by the apocalypse-style for buildings though. Unrealistic massive blocks of structures just kinda ruins it imo. 

Take Opti and Pimpcane for a good example- their builds are very unique and apocalyptic 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2017 10:58 am
Share: