MY HOUSE AND ALL OF...

Notifications
Clear all

MY HOUSE AND ALL OF MY GEAR GONE AFTER VACATION!?!?!

Powerful48
(@powerful48)

Exactly what the title says. I had a hose in Vybor with a bunch of gear i had collected in it and now it's gone. I am now very depressed. Yes I am award it was causing "lag" but come onnnn.

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2017 8:12 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

You know there's this very beautiful and also rawrtarded mechanic in unturned called raiding

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2017 10:57 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

R.I.P your items, this is why public sucks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 2:21 am
Powerful48
(@powerful48)

No it was on whitelisted. I wasn't even raided. Nylex deleted my house

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/07/2017 2:50 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I don't recall which house, the ones I did destroy were empty and looked raided/abandoned. 

I was following Pimpcane's lead, he was telling me which bases were abandoned or not. Sorry about that man, I wouldn't destroy your house purposefully, but I don't have a save to roll back to I'm afraid D:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 9:51 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Hello.

I really hope youre not the owner of that big ass unrealistic wooden shitstain that stood there thats already raided for over a week now.

If not then:
Nylex and i strooled through te city and every barricaded house was broken into and the entire city was abbandoned. I didn´t see a person there for days, much the less any changes besides it beiing raided for like 10 days now already. I apologize if you lost gear in the process, but please next time leave a sign or a notification that youre gone. If you need something i can replace some stuff of my private inventory. What wonders me aswell that Nylex went clearing mode like +2 days ago and you just seem to notice it now.

Cheers Pimpcane

P.S: Is it only me or is everyone going on vacations suddenly, coming back and complaining?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/07/2017 2:24 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

It probablt got wiped, since all the servers get wiped once in a while. Could also be that it got deleted due to the mods being fucked (that is if you used the modded metal stuff)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2017 2:21 pm
Powerful48
(@powerful48)

Well I'm sorry to inconvenience you then. I went on a vacation to hawaii. It is very true we could of been raided. I'll just have to start over because that , my friend, is "realistic"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/07/2017 7:20 am
Share: