Mistake or somethin...

Notifications
Clear all

Mistake or somethin?

Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer

So I was talking to Juan and Alex, and they were playing Chernarus and I thought it would be worth a shot to try and join the server to my suprise I joined the server no issues, I quickly left and came to forums to ask if this was a mistake or something since I don't wanna play the server and it turns out I was still meant to be banned, so I'm just asking also I didn't use a VPN to gain access nor did I use an alt this was my main account and I didn't think I would be able to join. If ya wanna ban my account again, my ID is 76561198196141803

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2018 1:08 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

It was a mistake. When the wipe happened a bunch of people who were banned got unbanned from it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2018 1:45 pm
Scorpion...3 reacted
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Jono

It was a mistake. When the wipe happened a bunch of people who were banned got unbanned from it.

Oki.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2018 1:51 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

a mistake that we have no interest in correcting tho since it'd be almost impossible to go through everyone we've banned and re-ban them. Feel free to join m8, I don't mind

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2018 4:34 am
Scorpion...3 reacted
Scorpion...3
(@scorpion-3)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

a mistake that we have no interest in correcting tho since it'd be almost impossible to go through everyone we've banned and re-ban them. Feel free to join m8, I don't mind

Thank you, Nylex.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2018 9:13 am
xDexter1711
(@xdexter1711)

hope to see you around some time mate

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2018 9:39 pm
ColdWarrior
(@coldwarrior)

I wish i was that lucky to get unbanned

ReplyQuote