Notifications
Clear all

Map Making

Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

Hello everyone. Long time, no see. I've been pretty bored lately and was think of having a go at map making. Any tips? What size does Nylex use for servers? What requirements are there. Thanks!

Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2017 8:06 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

There are no limits on making a map and the tip that I can only give you is to use your creativity/imagination surpass your limits in your mind focus on the map content like storyline (optional if you want to have one or not)  everything is up to you also think of the players who will play your map make sure its a fun map to play with. I have nothing to say about how to make the map or whatever floats your boat just make sure to use your creativity a human mind has no limits on it don`t rush things focus on the ideas of the map. That`s all I can say to you good luck! and have fun making your map! 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 4:24 pm
Titch reacted
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

Thanks <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2017 8:59 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I'd suggest brainstorming some unique locations, every map has a military base or airfield so it's a good idea to make the military locations stand out, for example, the Rappbode Dam in Germany and Zavod in Russia are both interesting military sites.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2017 10:10 pm
Share: