Lowering overall sp...

Notifications
Clear all

Lowering overall spawn rate of loot?

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Do you think it's too easy to get looted up and geared in the server? I've thought that for a while and maybe decreasing the loot spawn rate a bit might help give value to more items.

Also now that we have control of the map and all of it's spawns, we can now choose to lower the rate of only specific items/categories (E.g military gear, guns, etc)

Do you think this is a good idea? Would love to hear thoughts from the community. 

Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2018 2:49 am
crazy bob reacted
Johnf_heart
(@johnf_heart)
Active Member Customer

I believe that would be wise as its a bit odd finding a Military grade submachine gun in towns that are nowhere near bases. But magazines are rare enough as it is. So I request you don't lower that. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2018 4:17 am
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

Lower the rates of finding modded weapons and gear. It's really easy to go into 1 town and leave with a fully stacked 3 man team.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2018 5:23 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Even though I am blocked off the server at the moment, I would suggest you making it harder to make money. The spawn rates of modded weapon's weren't too high, but the spawn rates of the items that npc's buy were high, those were zubeks, detos, raw explosives. People could make ton's of money off that if they would just know where to go and how often to go there. 

In the end, you should just lower the prices that npc's pay for the items, you should add that npc's are buying some modded items as well, those always stacked up in the inventory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2018 4:22 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

This is an excelent idea!

decrease spawn speed to 10% of what it now is and make it actually hard to survive!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2018 11:23 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

yay spawns can be fixed now. hopefully i wont find a tank missile in a clothing shop

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2018 5:11 pm
Share: