Lag in Chernarus

Notifications
Clear all

Lag in Chernarus

danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Hi, I would like to state that I love Chernarus, it's a great server with other people interacting with each other, but there's this problem that me and my friends are facing, sometimes our frames would drop to 20fps heading to the NW airfield, or the shop in coastal traders. Other areas would be safe, but I really wanna know the cause. Would mean a lot if you fixed that issue, its starting to get really annoying playing with just 20fps looting. I can't really afford a computer just yet. Although, love your server! Keep it up (:

~ William

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 12:20 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'll take a look into it, perhaps some crazy structure is causing it. Though it should be noted that Chernarus is one of the more demanding maps, mostly due to the scenery being made out of a bunch of vanilla items squished together lol, I'll try fix that asap for ya tho!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 2:13 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Thanks for the reply Nylex. In the Canada+ server, it's perfectly fine, even with the modded buildings. Do you think it might be the weapons?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 2:19 pm
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

I've also submitted my whitelist application, any idea when it's going to be reviewed?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2018 2:23 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

No it's either a structure or a plugin issue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 2:24 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

Chernarus public has been know to lag alot. And in the past it mostly has had to do with structures.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2018 2:27 pm
Share: