I will be back.

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] I will be back.

Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

You think this is the end?

Nope not by a longshot I got my vpn, my alt account and everything ready and when I come back, you ain't gonna have any idea who it is so congrats staff, or Dolan for getting someone in the CDF to invite you so you knew who my alt was.

Hope you have fun banning more people off false reports Lmao

Regards, 

Scorpion

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2018 12:53 pm
agent320
(@agent320)
Eminent Member Customer

couldnt you at least have named this I will come back, so someone could bring the joke I always do.

Posted : 10/02/2018 1:15 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: AttackHelicopter101

Regards, 

Scorpion

You actually bought a VPN to get around a ban on an Unturned server? You're that dedicated?

I banned you because you spammed my forums for a situation I wasn't even involved in. Instead of trying to resolve it, you proved childish behavior by taking your anger out on me, an innocent who had nothing against you up until that point- which leads onto why you were banned from the servers: Rule breaking, toxic behavior and childish actions (So I've heard).

I don't know why you don't just go find another server to play, without trying to sound rude, your actions don't really belong in this community.

Posted : 11/02/2018 11:40 am
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: Nylex
Posted by: AttackHelicopter101

Regards, 

Scorpion

You actually bought a VPN to get around a ban on an Unturned server? You're that dedicated?

I banned you because you spammed my forums for a situation I wasn't even involved in. Instead of trying to resolve it, you proved childish behavior by taking your anger out on me, an innocent who had nothing against you up until that point- which leads onto why you were banned from the servers: Rule breaking, toxic behavior and childish actions (So I've heard).

I don't know why you don't just go find another server to play, without trying to sound rude, your actions don't really belong in this community.

Actually I didn't buy a vpn it's a free one but works like a charm :/.

But see here's the point say I'm toxic on the discord, forums rulebreaking on the forums and discord bla bla bla,

the thing is I didn't do shit on the server never have never will i wasn't toxic on chern like some people, I would help players more then I would rob them, I got kosed a lot by the people I had helped I am a very different person in Chern.

The Forums: Never did much on this place we call the forums, been hated here a lot for "Childish Actions" and ye I admit I did do some stupid stuff on the forums like spam +rep on shit posts and oof stopped doing that people still hate on you about it so I'm like: :/ then bla bla bla happened then I made a post about me leaving this community which everyone was so happy about so I'm like shrug and then do something I regret, I spammed Lol on everything sorry about that Nylex I truly am.

Just one thing ask your staff why I was banned off Chern and see what answer you get because I bet it is something that is not even true lol. The first time.

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 11:57 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

See this is the response we could've had in the first place! 

Like I said, I had nothing against you, even when everyone else did and were telling me to ban you, I didn't because what you did on the forums wasn't really disruptive... until you crossed the line that day.

Though you were banned on the servers for rule breaking, which you admitted to? 

Posted : 11/02/2018 12:13 pm
(@scorpion-d)

Well see this is where it's confusing,

Because me and a friend made a report on me for lolz :/

and like it was meant to be a joke and everything but Mr Rawr banned me then a few weeks or something later I told them what the report was but still "Nope" waited a little more did another ban appeal but still no...

So I stopped trying then as the rest of the community told me to :/.

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 12:21 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

hmm I dunno. I'm sure you can see why that's fairly unbelievable haha

Posted : 11/02/2018 12:28 pm
(@scorpion-d)
Posted by: Nylex

hmm I dunno. I'm sure you can see why that's fairly unbelievable haha

It sounds unbelievable but I can prove it as I still got the account. 

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 12:30 pm
(@scorpion-d)

If you want some more proof just ask 😀 

Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2018 12:33 pm
(@scorpion-d)

So this is the end of this chat?

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2018 5:44 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

I'll link it into staff.

Posted : 12/02/2018 1:48 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

oh boy i'm gonna grab the popcorn

Posted : 13/02/2018 2:25 am
(@scorpion-d)

More lies from de staff gonna come I can picture it now:

Mr Rawr: "YOU KILLED A POOR LITTLE BOY YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK YOU MONSTER AHAHAHAAHHAAHA"

Topic starter Posted : 13/02/2018 4:48 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Yeah because I just loathe you so much to fabricate lies and go out of my way to screw you over, because I definitely enjoy that. I'll be damned if I'm a petty liar. I have no qualms with you Scorpion, I just wish you would grow up and act more mature, but I can't change people. I did ask in staff chat and the general consensus was that they didn't want to let you back onto the servers, you should probably just make a ban appeal like a normal person for once. I'm locking this thread, don't make another.

Posted : 13/02/2018 1:55 pm
Share: