I found Mr Scorpion...

Notifications
Clear all

I found Mr Scorpion in this very community and is still living in this community.

I know Who you are Scorpion
(@i-know-who-you-are-scorpion)
New Member Customer

So Scorpion you must be wondering what all of this is about?

I know who you are now after your alt I know who you are becuz I am in your team, I'm not gonna spoil the surprise but there is a Scorpion in Chern and the whole CDF is covering for him, I know this because I have seen it happen so lets see what's next I am sure you are all dying to know.

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2018 11:16 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Oof too bad CDF is gone after my retirement lmao.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 3:51 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

I honestly love this community because I have made friends and enemy's. I just think its funny how scorpian thinks he is a badass for using an alt.

Heres the true badass members of the community: Fin, Nylex, D4, Hitman, and some others I forgot but the point is there cool with me although we hate each other atleast some of us do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 4:20 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Nah not really Amazed I don't hate you at any point but because of how the community looked at you and at when I first saw you it was really bad but somehow you aren't that bad tbh 🙂  👍 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2018 5:58 pm
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

And this is how to ruin your team's reputation when all what you've said is false(excluding the alt thingy) great job! 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2018 8:07 am
Share: