I don't understand ...

Notifications
Clear all

I don't understand why my base was wiped from the map??

Mindwarp666
(@mindwarp666)

So I will start off by saying that I have a 4 person clan. We have been slowly building a base and last night just finished putting a fence up around it. When I logged on this morning our base had been completely wiped from the map. Not a single thing was left... I don't understand why this would happen, our base was not huge or even ugly. I've seen many of bases on this map that were a lot bigger and looked like crap. Does anyone know why this would happen? We had Lockers in her base as well as beds and helicopters on top. We were active everyday. No warning or anything but obviously one of the admins wiped it completely.

Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2019 10:31 pm
Mindwarp666
(@mindwarp666)

Map was Chernarus. Base was between Gorka and Dubrovka btw.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2019 11:25 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Maybe it had been raided and you just got unlucky with admins wiping stuff?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2019 3:56 pm
Mindwarp666 reacted
Mindwarp666
(@mindwarp666)

@vtm

Yeah that could be the situation... It just seemed pretty odd considering I was just on less than 8 hours before. And the admin who goes by "corrupt cop" knew we were there because he came by a couple of times harassing us asking for bribes lol 

I feel like an admin should at least put up a sign saying it will be removed in 12 or 24 hours. At least give people a chance. We've been raided before of course but always rebuilt right away. Maybe I'll put a post on the suggestions about that.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2019 4:43 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Not much anyone can do for you, its kinda BS and i agree with that but when admins see raided bases they wipe them. Maybe make a metal base? I've noticed that those aren't wiped as often and given more time to rebuild.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/12/2019 9:38 pm
Mindwarp666 reacted
Mindwarp666
(@mindwarp666)

@vesscoochie

Yeah I agree definitely going with a metal base next time. Here's the kicker though, I had a secret location where I have been storing away metal scrap and had a little stockpile over 300 scrap that I was going to start building a metal base with. Nobody knew about the spot. Hidden away under water and everything. Ironically after my base was wiped that also disappeared as well... I'm just going to assume this was a coincidence and not think that there's some toxicity going about.

Anyways rebuilding is half the fun :p

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2019 7:53 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hmm, that's really odd. Sorry this happened. Do you happen to have any screenshots of the base before it was wiped? So I can forward to admins and see if any of them removed it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2019 12:35 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

If you have screenshots or anything ill help you with the rebuilding of the base, the team apologise for this happening - contact me on the Nylex discord when you read this message - Dante.#3528

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2019 2:01 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

make solved plsss

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/12/2019 11:27 pm
Share: