Notifications
Clear all

Goodbye

Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Well, I really didn't want to have to end my night like this but it seems its for the best. I am quiting the staff team just as Potion did due to realization that I spend far to much time on this instead of family life and school. In my short time I've been staff I have had many good times and made many memories I will never forget. from the moment I joined I was filled with passion right down to the very last second. I will miss all of you and I hope you realize I am doing this for a good reason, not out of hate but out of love for my family and my personal life. I hope I can be re-accepted for staff when I come back at some point but for now I fear it has to be this way. I will be on the servers every once in a while to see how its doing but nothing much. (would be much appreciated if you could strip me of my discord website and server rank) Farewell - Dolan

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2018 2:50 am
Nylex reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

RIP- You will be missed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 2:56 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

WHAT IS GOING ON

WHY 2 OF THE STAFF JUST LEFT

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 2:57 am
Nomas
(@nomas)
Eminent Member

You will really be missed man
you were happy and funny all the time no matter what *Sault*

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 3:00 am
Dolan reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Family and real life comes first, thanks for everything man, I'm sure gonna miss the banter! 
Being one of the strongest pillars in this community, if you decide to come back, your Staff position always remains available. 
Good luck with school & family!

no u

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 5:44 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

;-; Hey, I might not know you that well, but good luck with your school & family! I hope you can come back soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 8:31 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

And there goes another good staff. We will all miss ye, and we'll hope that ye can come back again.

(WHAT IS HAPPENING)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 12:02 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

Bye fag, smell you later. Just kidding. gonna miss your fart ass jokes tho

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2018 7:58 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer