Crashing when joini...

Notifications
Clear all

Crashing when joining server

trmtcx
(@trmtcx)

I really wanna play in this server, but its keep crashing. When its on loading screen, its like 95% done, then suddenly the game crash and im back in the dekstop.

any idea why? i already verify the game cache, deleting workshop things, and others, but its keep crashing...

ps: sorry if my english bad, im not that good at english..

Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2019 4:33 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Either you're trying to join when the server is full or you have an asset failure somewhere. (Server is full at 26/30 players if NOT donated)

step 1. - Verify game files without being inside unturned

step 2. - Delete all items to do with unturned *EVERYTHING* (including images of unturned too)

step 3. - Unsubscribe from all subscriptions to do with unturned while outside of unturned.

step 4. - Join a random vanilla server. If it lets you in leave then join a random modded server, if it doesnt let you in then you have an issue downloading one of the mods, if it does let you in then you should be good to join the nylex server. (make sure you delete the mods you had downloaded from that modded server)

step 5. - If all else has failed. Delete unturned and every file to do with unturned, Restart your pc then install unturned and try that way.

If you're still not gaining acess write a forum post on rocket and maybe someone there could help you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2019 9:31 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Do you get a crash error message? Or any error message for that matter.

If the application is straight up crashing, I'd recommend lowering all settings from the menu, then trying to load in. If successful, bump the settings back up.

For some reason Unturned is more resource demanding when first loading into a server as opposed to actually playing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2019 12:33 am
trmtcx
(@trmtcx)
Posted by: Nylex

Do you get a crash error message? Or any error message for that matter.

If the application is straight up crashing, I'd recommend lowering all settings from the menu, then trying to load in. If successful, bump the settings back up.

For some reason Unturned is more resource demanding when first loading into a server as opposed to actually playing

nah its just like crash then back to the dekstop, without any error message or something else, its like nothing happen.

My setting is all low, even i set the fullscreen to windowed mode and set the lowest reso.

btw, i know this sounds weird, but few hours ago i try to download the mods that written in the server when im want to join ur server. After i download it all, then try to connect to ur server, i got in to the queue position or loading map, idk what to call it. I mean its pass the previous error rite, but then its crash again...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/03/2019 5:25 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sounds like a performance issue, do you know what your PC specs are?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2019 1:41 am
Share: