Chernarus situation

Notifications
Clear all

Chernarus situation

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Well everyone here knows that Chernarus is going downhill right now, I would say there's 2 "main" reasons for that and those are

Nylex's unactive video posting and Mr.Rawr

Before Nylex comes here to say something like this "Im trying my best to make videos, but they just take alot of time" STOP, I know that and I understand your situation Nylex.

But about Rawr, I really do not understand him right now, he promised us a mapwipe + the old safezone back with the old saves and a new safezone and he said that with a quote "Soon" like 3 weeks ago. I have seen alot of comments in the chat in Chernarus "where are the safezones" "I wish I could get a shop soon" etc... People are missing the RP aspect there and if we could get the things that we got promised the server would at least get some activity.

Well I got screwed on pretty big as well here, because by an miracle I had the only shop in the whole server and I might have 3 tier lockers full of stuff there, so would be nice if I could get back to the shop keeping.

Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2018 2:29 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

"DaymBlock" I totally understand were you are coming from. A couple months ago chen was completely dead no players at all. But, the players that did Jay and the others made sure it got back on the map. However Mr.Rawr is a amazing staff member and I havent seen anything negative from him since I have seen him. I dont think anyone should hate on him for doing his job but, he shouldnt make false promises if what your saying is the truth. Anyways hope we fix these problems.

Regards,

Amazed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 4:25 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

See, the thing is.. The safezone is almost done, I just need to setup the region and make final touches and stuff, i could've finished it a long time ago, however i got preoccupied with tons of stuff going on in my life rn. School reopened, there were exams, i had social and personal problems and also the fact that my wifi has been a bitch for a past 1.5 weeks. Also, whenever I do get the time when i could work on the safezone theres another problem with Nylex's and my timezone. Whenever I'm free to work its usually late for him and he has to sleep or vice versa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 5:08 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

From what i've heard, Rawr is "nylex's bitch" and Rawr sticks his head in places which don't concern him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 6:08 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Fin Richards

From what i've heard, Rawr is "nylex's bitch" and Rawr sticks his head in places which don't concern him.

Shots fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 6:12 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DaymBlock

Before Nylex comes here to say something like this "Im trying my best to make videos, but they just take alot of time" STOP, I know that and I understand your situation Nylex.

Wot? I won't ever excuse my lack of vids, I post when I post 😉 

Thouuuugh, the playercount on the Chernarus server hasn't been bad from what I've seen, it just needs dat safezone I agree. Hopefully Rawr can finish his camp soon. If not, I'll be forced to wipe and revert back to the old safezone. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 7:41 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

They are all amazing staff member my friend. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 10:10 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Amazed

They are all amazing staff member my friend. 

Wrong.......

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2018 10:47 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Well... I suppose but well most are. XD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2018 4:07 pm
Share: