Notifications
Clear all

Story of Wonderwall

Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

since there is one made for scorpion i thought it would be a good idea to make one for the man,the legend,the literal dickhead Wonderwall

It all started when me and my homie lagarn/swak were looting the tisy military base when i see a guy in one of the towers and i tell him to put his weapon away he shoots me in the head (later claimed it was a "miss click")  and i tell swak to pop his ass swak kills him and the usual complaining starts  after that we see he is in a 8 man team and were like "well..... fuck" and the meme him self rick grimes (his first alias)  types "if you fuck with one of us u fuck with all of us" and he says he and his team of literal retards will kill us  much much later he tries to kill us himself and fails then he starts trash talking us like crazy he comes back kills us without a reason i spawn back to my bed which i placed earlier i take bluntforce kit kill him and the trash talking starts again again much later me and swak want to say sorry so we fly to his compound and he kills his entire team (we turned him against all of them hehehe) he takes their stuff and tells us to get to the heli we had we fly away and few days later i find out he is banned  end of his first arc

his second arc (and my favorite one) where he takes the name of Wonderwall and that was the time i didnt know rick grimes and wonderwall were the same person  so i just think he is just a new player 2 days later i login and i think im getting raided since i heard footsteps in the bunker i lived in but they were just some finnish guys living in my basement and they were cool but since i said before that "i think im getting raided" what does wonderwall say he says "i will come and raid you" and i say to myself "fucking hell" so he comes with his babies to my bunker  and this is the part that got complicated since they went to the bottom floor where the 2 finnish guys lived  i first think its just the finnish guys but then i say  (in finland btw) "are you the guys with the red hoods" and they say "no" and  a second after that i kill 2 of his men  after around 10 minutes of me killing them i die and i didnt have a bed in my own base (im an idiot i know) so i tp to one of the finnish guys they give me a gun i kill them they kill me and around 3 minutes after that  the finnish guys stopped to accept my tp requests so im just there like "fuck me" so then i come across jelly and his team and jelly says he is willing to help me so him  and 3 of his men come to my base after the finnish guy accepts my tp i finally get a real gun which was the m60 now wonderwall says "thanks for the loot fuckhead" and that made me lose my shit i rush outside destroy their apc and kill all of them and then he says "law ur getting banned for kos" and im like what did u do wrong  next day he is just trash talking the shit out of me and says he will offline raid me so i pack all my stuff and log off  that same day i call swam on discord and tell him wonderwall sound like rick grimes so we go to f.b.i mode and go to his old steam profile which has not been online for 9 days and then we check wonderwalls steam accounts date of birth  and they match the same day rick got banned wonderwall account was made and that is the end of his 2 arc

Now for the third and the final arc  wonderwall takes a new alias called "Waveybaby" and buys mvp on it and again i just think he is a new guy who bought mvp but around the same day i realize its him again on another account  reasons were he sounds the same as wonder/rick  he plays the same which includes nw camping robbing and reporting people 24/7  and i tell admins about him and  now he is ip banned and that is the story of wonderwall

hey thanks for going through my horrible spelling  and i hope you have a good one 

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2018 9:35 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

;9

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 10:28 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

;9

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 10:28 pm
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

perfect lmao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 10:46 pm
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

That cunt Wonderwall aka Brick aka WaveyBaby needs to be eradicated from this community. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/02/2018 11:21 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

fuck i remember that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 2:36 pm
Share: