[Part-Faction and P...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] [Part-Faction and Part-Character Backstory] Jesse 'Rotten' Deadeye and the Rotten

Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

It would all start from one plague, a plague that corrupts one's mind into insanity, killing off people by digesting their organs and flesh, turning them into more of these corrupted souls that this group of survivors now calls the Ferals. However, even with the devastating flaw with the plague, some of the infected survivor... doesn't have their mind turned into the insanity of the Ferals and instead becomes blessed to live normal lives instead of roaming around place to place, looking for food to devour. These survivors are called the Rotten, zombies who seek peace and prosperity with the human populous in hopes of the smooth-skins accepting them for what they are. Given their rotten decaying state, more often than not, they are shot down in the confusion of these god-forsaken Ferals, with the Rotten having no hope of ever being in peace with the Survivors. The Rotten even consider of going to war with the Humans so the Rotten can become the true dominate species on the earth. The plan almost went through until one little zombie,  a zombie who convinced the Rotten to stand down and remain underground to protect their own kind. His name, is Jesse 'Rotten' Deadeye, a zombie who was formerly human until he was eaten alive by what remained of his wife and daughters. Most believed that he could shoot them in the head to put them out of their misery, but in truth, he thought if he was a zombie, he could live the rest of his days with his family as a zombie. However, that was concluded to a false hope as when woken up, he was attacked again and this time, there was no going back as he shot them both in the head, surprised that his nerves are still operating as normal. Jesse roamed around place to place, looking for somewhere to stay for the rest of his life, and eventually he did, finding a group of zombifed survivors living in a old factory, and they allowed the lone wandering cowboy zombie Jesse in, giving him food and a place to stay. Jesse, in his past life, was a Police Officer before the world went to shit, having the knowledge of law and leadership, he made massive improvements in the Rotten's lifestyle and increasing their numbers, even to the point where he was able to contact with other Rotten survivors in other areas such as PEI, Canada, Washington, Russia and even Hawaii, making the Rotten into a huge collection of zombified survivors, opening shops in their safe-havens and opening up more rooms for more survivors. Jesse, unlike the other Rottens at the time, was caring, kind, and protective, most of that was due to his family-life while some say he does it for power and dominance, with no evidence at all. Jesse still hopes that one day that humanity and the Rotten can live in peace and harmony once and for all.

(This is the main bases of the faction and character backstory that I can think as of right now. If there's more, I'll post a part 2.)

Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 12:22 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

You have put some rlly good though and time into this thank you its nice to see what the people of this server can think of

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2017 4:45 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

( @Mrpony Thanks dude/chick! I've completely forgot about this so I decided to post part II and it's about the Rotten's greatest enemy. The Keepers of Judgement. I hope you all enjoy!)

THE KEEPERS OF JUDGEMENT AND THEIR NIGHTMARISH LIFE

However, even though the Rotten are a peaceful kind, only wanting to live in isolation and peace, there are some that sees the Rotten as a threat. One such group was known as The Keepers of Judgement, a gang said to be the true rulers of the now zombified wasteland as they captured many settlement in places like Chicago and Washington DC, holding massive forts which the survivors are placed under a totalitarianism [Dictatorship] government. Many forces such as the Coalition were not match for the Keepers of Judgement with their militaristic tactics and cruel actions to those who are too weak/old to live in their society, betrays them, or tries to escape. One such way, is crucification and along with a noise maker to attract the zombies to their traitor simply as dinner. As such, the Rotten requested Jesse 'Rotten' Deadeye to go to war but he refused to as the war with the Keeper of Judgement will surely if not guaranteed to meet the Rotten's end before anyone will ever know their deeds. Since then, Jesse 'Rotten' Deadeye went through many lengths to hide their society to prevent the Keepers of Judgement from finding their sanctuaries and slaughtering each and every one of them. One such way is building most of their settlements underground with rooms for the survivors to live in peace. But, as the cunning Cowboy he was, he knew that they would need to go to war eventually. He only have to wait until the right moment.

(Stay turned for Part III! The Lost Friendships of Jesse 'Rotten' Deadeye)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 5:09 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Dude XD but by any chance are you recruiting for your faction i would love to die 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2017 6:33 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

Well... I honestly haven't thought about making a Faction. I mean I haven't posted a faction recruitment page nor do I think I have the time to make a Faction. I honestly made this for fun but you put a interesting stalemate between us. Maybe I'll post the faction details when I get home from school. Any idea where I should post it?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 6:49 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

There is a faction recruitment page

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/03/2017 7:08 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

I sent the recruitment just now.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 9:07 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

(Time for Part III! The Friendship of Jesse 'Rotten' Deadeye and Andrew! This is for you Mrpony, I've basically added you to the lore of the Rotten.

<-III->THE FRIENDSHIP OF JESSE 'ROTTEN' DEADEYE AND ANDREW<-III->

Back from before when the outbreak occurred, Jesse Deadeye was... how you may say... a corrupted, crooked officer, hiding evidence of the most notorious mafia known as the Black Ties. Given the situation, Jesse Deadeye was played into the Black Ties cards as they had kidnapped his family and held them at gun point. One of them told him that if Jesse didn't do what the Black Ties says, he would shoot one of his loved ones, which at this point, Jesse agreed to do whatever they wanted. This was when, one of Jesse's best pre-outbreak friends, by the name of Andrew, find this distasteful as he was the grandson of the leader of the Black Ties. Unlike the rest of the Black Ties, Andrew is not one who robs banks and kills people who gets in his way. Even though he may enjoy combat, he tries to negotiate with the enemy before trying to shoot them. His grandfather, on the other hands, sees his grandson as a disgrace of the family name, putting him on watch and makes sure he doesn't get a cut of the profits until he, by what his grandfather said, 'show his honor over his cowardice.' Eventually, enough was enough, as Andrew went into the makeshift dungeon the Black Ties had containing Jesse's family, and killed the guards with the silenced Avenger he had on him at the time. After saving Jesse's family, he led the police to their base and the arrested his grandfather and his gang, ending the corruption of Jesse Deadeye, earning his respect and his friendship. 

That, however was four years ago and Jesse was certain that Andrew has turned feral. Upon returning to his squad's temporary camp, there was Andrew, completely sane and himself, only... rotten like the rest of Jesse's gang. Jesse hugged Andrew and upon arriving back at the sanctuary, Jesse gets a extra cot for Andrew to sleep in his room. This, brought the duo of friends back together, starting a act of hope in Jesse's mind. Jesse, looks toward the future with a bright personalty along with his long lost friend Andrew.

(I hope you all like part III, especially you Mrpony. I hope this is a okay backstory for your character as with the reasoning for the position, I thought it would be pretty fitting for Andrew to be a Mafia soldier. Stay tuned for Part IV: Wish upon a Infected's Insanity!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 2:58 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Bravo thank you so much this is really good. Thank you so much.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 3:13 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

@Mrpony: Thanks man, I hope you get unbanned because I've made a suggestion on how to help get you unbanned. I just hope that you'll get unbanned soon. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 3:15 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

@jesse i was hoping you did not find out i was banned until i was unbanned XD i was away for 4 days come back and i am banned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 3:20 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

@It's alright, man. I just wanted to help you in any way I could. I hate it when somebody is wrongfully banned, so I try my best to help and the best way I could is by Battleye.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 3:23 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

@Mrpony It's alright, man. I just wanted to help you in any way I could. I hate it when somebody is wrongfully banned, so I try my best to help and the best way I could is by Battleye.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 3:24 pm
Share: