BattleEye's Backgro...

Notifications
Clear all

BattleEye's Background Story

BattleEye
(@battleeye)

My character is a old war veteran Barry.E who is a survivor from the D-day landing in 1944 and The Vietnam War in 1955-1975 . He lost his right eye saving his teammate from a booby trapped can, the grenade pin that was wielded to the can lid got released when his teammate opened the can's lid, Barry knocked it away but shrapnel from the can took his right eye. Although he lost his Eye he continued fighting, Earning Him the nickname BattleEye.                                                                                                        Present-Day In Los-Angles 🠢 Barry/BattleEye Was talking a flight to Washinton to celebrate Veterans Day , 4 days before 11 November 2018 as he was currently on holiday at Octpob Above Lake Beloe In Russia to return to be awarded and rest.                              

~   𝐵𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎.𝐸 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝐿𝑜𝑔𝓈 ~

6.30𝔭𝔪 /𝓓𝓪𝔂 #1  ⬎

I have currently left the hotel and taken all my luggage, weather was pretty cold today and rumors circulating around the country side and what i can roughly translate from the Russian radio……[ *𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔* 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤....ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕔𝕦..... ]. After digesting these “Rumors” and reports i shall conclude that these Russians are crazy. Hard to believe that this reports are true as they are russians…. Heh. Well its getting dark, better check into the hotel near the airport. Goodnight Diary.                                                                      

10.43𝔭𝔪/𝓓𝓪𝔂 2   ⬎

Well today was pretty…… “Exhilarating” as that's probably the only way to describe it. Firstly the taxi to the airport was rather reckless and seemed to be in a panic and was mumbling what i assume to be Russia due to my rather ‘limited’ vocabulary, i would have demanded a refund for the bruises but he sped of rather hastily. Secondly the check in to the airport for Flight 666 had a rather short queue and was smooth assuming due the the flight number…. But i’m not superstitious. Shortly after the dam airport went into lockdown! Security says it was a malfunction, convincing as it was only for 5 minutes of blaring alarms and metal shutters, yeesh.  However i eavesdropped on a  walkie talkie, Sounds like a rabid intruder at the pilot’s lounge, probably another drunkard. Well gotta get on the plane, and thats the end of this log.                                              

1.43𝔞𝔪/𝓓𝓪𝔂 3 ⬎

So far 3 hours into the flight , lights dimmed , turbine sounds and the chill of the aircon, but it was a different chill down my spine…. Our Co~pilot announced that our captain had threw up blood and passed out… The flight has detoured to land at NW Airfield. I now see why i should not have taken flight 666….. The bad omens are showing…. While i collect my thoughts, I shall pray for the best. 30 minutes to touchdown.

6𝔞𝔪/𝓓𝓪𝔂 3/Dawn  ⬎

The Captain was quarantined along with a few of the Plane’s stewardess in the airport’s……. Holding cells, My eyes are heavy and my mind is half awake, what plans does god have installed for me. The Captain got some sort of infection no wait, disease.      Wait… the captain is oh SHITTT;QE=32=;RL,0MF                                                                                     

???/𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝟦/Noon Approximately 12pm ⬎

After i dropped my phone and nearly left it behind, unfortunately the crack over the time is now unreadable and impossible to read. One day since the airport outbreak of this infection, no wait, epidemic i’ve managed to hotwire a taxi and get the hell away from that cursed airfield. I… can’t describe the terror unleashed at NW airfield, it was worse than hell, my veteran bones keep me going although…. Is it even worth it anymore? Food rations are dwindling, i have to eventually venture into the city of Elektro, However i must be wary of the bandit presence in Chernarus, as least thats what the translation says… I had too many close calls in Zelenogorsk and Elektro is the only as far as my car’s fuel reserves go.                                                                                                      

???/𝒟𝒶𝓎 ?/12 midnight Full Moon

The Undead presence in Elektro is alarming, this phone’s juice is running out soon, i guess this should be my last log, if god ever still does exists, may he guide my trip to a trader’s post possibly is the North-Easten Coastal Region. If i shall ever lose my phone may someo…..

~𝔹𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝕃𝕆𝕎 𝟝 𝕊𝔼ℂ𝕆ℕ𝔻𝕊 𝕃𝔼𝔽𝕋~

Topic starter Posted : 03/03/2018 11:29 am
Share: