Backstory/Lore of "...

Notifications
Clear all

Backstory/Lore of "The Phantoms"

Kylo
 Kylo
(@kylo)
Active Member Customer

Lore

The Phantoms, are just a group of people that do what they have to do, to survive the Outbreak. They were formed by a man named "Kylo", with his other partners, Simon, and Spencer. These three people, are just the Regular men that roam around, scavenging and shooting down the dead, to restore the old world. But this wasn't enough, more men and women are dying at every moment usually from the local bandits, or animals, or most commonly, the dead. So these three rose up, to get rid of the dead, and get any supplies necessary, to annihilate the threat of the Walkers. Simon, Spencer, and Kylo's, Ex Affiliations made it easy for them, since they were all specially trained to take on Hundreds of People that know how to shoot any weapon.

Backstory Of Kylo

Kylo was just a Corporal in the U.S Military when the Outbreak happened in Seattle. With the other Military Soldiers, they were ordered to Protect a Facility named Scorpion-7. With Scorpion-7 still functional, they were left with no harm, but somehow some infected traveled along the roads and reaching the Neutral Towns/Farms that were along the way. The Military noticed this and set up Roadblocks on all Tunnels leading outside to other areas. They heavily defended Scorpion-7, Corporal Kylo was led by a man named Colonel Elliot, Elliot demanded that, we go out and get Supplies to the Military base, and other roadblocks. But that patrol didn't make it, soon a Spec-Ops team found their patrol cars, and found them all dead, and looted by the Riff Raff that travel around. Once seeing this, a Problem has occurred. A Zombie broke out of the testing tube, infecting all personal, and all Soldiers inside. We couldn't do anything so they had to get out quickly, using the AH-64 Apache Helicopter, they flew out of there. 

Kylo's mission began, on clearing out all of the Undead. With the help of all Military personal, they went to all different states/Countries, to eliminate the Threat. All Countries set aside their differences and completely helped each other, The Admiral, made the Coalition, their goal was restoring Old World Democracy. The Coalition had a pretty big base in Greece. Led by Commander Dante, of the Ground Forces. But sadly, they got over run. The only Coalition left was in Chernarus, we got their signal of a raid from a local group of Rebels, named Barracudas, it seemed these local people didn't like the occupation of the Coalition. We went there and suddenly our Chopper got shot down, Kylo's mission began there, stranded and looking for help. He goes alone, and meets a lot of new friends and teams up with those friends, to take down and Local Bandits, and the Undead. Still trying to contact the Coalition, and his High Command to come rescue them.

Backstory Of Simon

Simon, he was a Local in Chernarus, what you would call a "Mercenary", once he saw the Flyers of "The Phantoms" he thought of it as a Local Merc job, he meets me in "Dunkertown"

"Hey, are you Kylo? The Chapter Master of this group called the Phantoms?" Simon says curiously

"Why, yes of course. I'm looking for strong members so I can complete my mission on why I was sent here." Kylo responds with a smile on his face.

"Count me in, my Father was actually in the Military, but sadly he fought and died like the rest of the Military. I think I also have another guy that might be willing to join." Simon responds, while Kylo follows him to the alley.

Kylo and Simon go on a adventure using a Ural that Simon actually owns, they went to a fishing cabin, that looks heavily destroyed. But you already know, there's a secret base under it, once activating the secret door. They go down, and they meet Spencer.

"Hey Spencer, this guy wants to meet you." Simon yells, as Spencer is working on a Vehicle.

"Yes, Spencer I'm Corporal Kylo, a United States Marine. I'm on a mission to help all Coalition, and all of the Military Occupants, and I'm looking for any help, Simon is on my side, do you think you can assist me with this?" Kylo asks with a Smile on his face.

"Hmm, What's in it for me though, I like this life. No Laws, I can do whatever I want." Spencer responds.

"Our old world, we get to see Children running around enjoying life as how it should be. Seeing everyone get together, having BBQ's, families seeing each others, no fear of a Zombie biting you while you are sleeping." Kylo responds with his fist in the air.

"That sounds very nice, alright I'm in Corporal. Sign me up." Spencer Responds.

As Spencer has joined this band of People, he begins to lock up his little HQ.
                                                                                                                           Backstory Of Spencer

Spencer, nothing is really known about him, he's only told me one story before the Outbreak. It was he was actually a Hitman, once he got his Man, he did his "Works" and took a flight to Washington, once arriving he got his money, and lived the best of his life. But the Outbreak happened, and he was soon on another plane to Russia, once he arrived there another Plane came carrying the Infection, him and along with 600 Other passengers in that Airport, ran out hoping not to die. He was hiding out in the Hills, when the Military was calling for everyone. He knew that the Military were just killing everyone to stop Infections, so he waited till they can't hold out. He started a Rebellion group, that had a huge fight with the Russian Military for Months, and near the Military Base, a Missile Silo was there. General Borski, wanted to fire the Missile, but it back fired. And the Missile exploded, causing complete devastation, and since there were Zombie tests, and several chemicals. The place got to be a Dead zone.

The last of the Russian Military Remnants, stayed at their base, with Orders of Master Sergeant Payne. The Military was crippled, the Rebels went in finishing off the last of the Russians. Once he was done, he noticed him and 2 others were left alive. The Russian Military, gone. They soon, found keys to a Dingy that's off shore at a Little Military Outpost, by the Oil Rig. They found that, and left Russia. How he ended up in Chernarus, I'm still Curious. 

Equipment

Every Group always needs a Amory, and of course. The Phantoms were well equipped, thank god that Chernarus, had several Military Checkpoints, and airfields that are occupied by Several Walkers. But the Gear you gain from it is well worth it, lets start with our Clothing.

-Urban Camo Noch 91M [Karmish Urban] or for short GOROD-1, Top and Bottom.
-Black Vest, with several Ammo pouches, and Armored.
-A Riot Helmet.
-Standard Issue Gas Mask, Double Filtered.
-Standard, Military Night Vision Goggles.
-Black Balaclava.
-A Basic Survivor pack, with Vaccines, Canteens, Radios, Knives, and two Pouches for two Guns that can hold on both sides.

This is the Standard Issue, Phantom. If you see this set, then that means it's a Phantom. Lets move onto Weapons.

-AK-47M, Calibrated in 7.62M Rounds. Attached, is a Laser Sight, a FVG-5 Grip, and a Quad stacked Magazine.
-M2-49, Calibrated in 5.56M Rounds. Attached, is a Laser Sight, a Vertical Group, and Boxes of 150 Rounds.
-Barret 50. Cal, Calibrated in 12.7X99MM Two Clips for it. Attached is a 16X Scope or for close range 8X Scope, a Bipod, and a Laser Sight, and One Box of 12.7X99MM Rounds.

There are other Several Weapons, that we contain, but these are our Standard Weapons.

Ideals

Following, the orders of his Superiors, Kylo wants a Group completely Loyal and Unsubordinated. With this, the Ideology of "The Phantoms", is just, Shooting down the Undead, and helping when Necessary. They are not Peacekeepers, they can be Infamous and go around and Kill people, but that's only they want everyone to have a fair gain, they want all of the people of Chernarus to accept the fact that there's no one there to protect them it's Loot and Stay alive, or Die. Kylo still believes in the Military but with no Helicopter and no Boats to go out and find the Military. He believes its time to settle in and make this a new home. He still follows the Old World Democracy, and incase if there's something to vote on he allows a equal vote.

Alliances/Enemies

Currently, The Phantom has no Grudges. But sooner or later. People will rise up, and see us as Enemies. Or others might see us as Friends.

[Allies]

[Enemies]

Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2018 6:23 pm
Captainshak reacted
Share: