Notifications
Clear all

Zero banned

Zero
 Zero
(@zero)
New Member Customer

This is an appeal for my ban on the Chernarus roleplay server

It all started on me joining the server, I joined the hero squad and met some people, got loot, helped players, etc. Someone took the hind that was parked at the hero base, allowing a huge search party for the people who did it and such, then I find the hind whilst everyone else finds the people who did it, so I fly said hind to a location and I run out of gas. I inform 'Sniper' (Leader of Hero's and a Moderator) about my find, I ask him for an item in return for such a find, after this he apparently takes this as black mail and brings the entire hero army and starts robbing me, taking every single thing I have then killing me, taking the hind. I go back with one of my friends and I start killing them for killing me and taking everything I had, sniper then goes to me with an instant teleport and kills me, telling me i'm going to be banned etc. I come back and kill another person and take most of their stuff and teleport to my friend, sniper then teleports to me inside my friends base and starts killing me and my friend, I then kill him and then he teleports back in godmode, killing me and eventually killing my friend. My friend has a recording of such an event of Sniper coming and killing us, he had no justification to kill my friend, my friend had no connections with what happened to me or what I did, I simply teleported to him. After sniper gives up and goes away, me and my friend go back to his base and begin to retrieve what we lost and what he died with, getting a good amount back until Sniper with his hero friends come in on a hind, shooting the base, breaking in and blowing up the base, I manage to kill all the heros but sniper, who is in godmode and just sprays me down with a weapon. I join back, knowing I lost everything and my friends base and just play with a group of my friends who recently joined, so I do some of my kits, and I keep getting kicked over and over and over, say 10 times. I finally join with a different name and picture and manage to talk to one of the admins, so I talk to him for say 5 minutes about my whole situation and everything that happened, until I get kicked and sniper teleports to Alpha to tell him about what I did and to ban me, so I try explaining to Alpha that I have a side of the story too and that I want to explain. Alpha then proceeds to say "Wait, you're Zero, I know you, I HATE YOU!" *Banning me*

This led me to make this report, for I feel I have been mistreated at a huge rate by the staff members, not even hearing my side of the story and then blocking me when I tried talking to them via steam. If I do receive a ban, it shouldn't be permanent, perhaps 2 weeks or something along the lines of it, My side should have atleast been heard.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088058129   - My profile

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2017 9:35 pm
Jack A. Nus
(@jack-a-nus)
Trusted Member

I was with Zero for the second half of this, after he began hanging out with us while he was being repeatedly kicked. I can testify to all of the last half of his story, and have heard from multiple people an affirmation of the first part of his story.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2017 12:15 am
Zero
 Zero
(@zero)
New Member Customer

I would also like to add one of the rules

"If you KOS someone, an admin will speak with you and depending on the situation and how you cooperate, you will just be warned not to do it again and reminded of the rules"

In no way was I actually spoken to, rather mistreated and just immediately banned, if I was wrong in killing someone in revenge after they killed me, them being an admin and not knowing who to actually contact, then I should have been atleast spoken to

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2017 6:52 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

It is hard to say on this. This group of players do tend to kos. They have done it to me in the past. However if they can promise to change their ways and get more into roleplaying I can change my mind.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2017 9:51 pm
Zero
 Zero
(@zero)
New Member Customer

I'm glad you said that, as stated before I joined the hero's for a reason, I helped out like 3 new players and I interacted with other players, my reputation as a bandit is merely on Russia, I want to roleplay differently on here

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/01/2017 11:05 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

You are unbanned.
We've had several reports of sniper doing these sorts of things so it's pretty easy to believe, anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope you continue RPing on the Chernarus server!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2017 9:01 pm
xxDripzyyxx
(@xxdripzyyxx)
Trusted Member Customer

@admin very good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2023 11:55 pm
maxjames2018
(@maxjames2018)

hello zero 

i was banned for kos but it was very unfair because the other person kosed me but it was 2 against 1 which is me 

so they got me banned so now i cant play and i really want to play with my friends but i cant now 

i just think its very unfair 

thank you zero 

server life rp 

steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198892540510/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2023 10:02 am
Share: