Yoshi's Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Yoshi's Ban Appeal

Yoshi
(@yoshi-gaming-x)

I have been banned for kos 

I think I should get a second chance as I had made a mistake on my reaction to my friend getting robbed. I still don't thing a permanent  ban should have been given. Munroe my friend was talking to me as I entered mall to buy a Industrial gas can and Told me he was being robbed. He told me they were in the gun shop So I walked in and was going to down the robber and call the police. Then he tells me that Jackshotgamer the one who i downed was the wrong guy (When Jackshotgamer ended his video ) and told me the guy running out was the right guy so I ressed JackshotGamer and apologized then left the building to find the robber with Munroe but he got away after downing Munroe.

I was banned from the Life Rp server

My Steam id is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YoshiBreab/

Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2020 11:39 pm
Topic Tags
Yoshi
(@yoshi-gaming-x)

Btw I am deeply sorry for my mistake of rushing in and just downing someone. I should have asked them to stop or something like that. I have no idea why I rushed in and that's my mistake. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2020 11:52 pm
Yoshi
(@yoshi-gaming-x)

Uhhh so now when i see why I was banned it appears as False paypal Chargeback. I never charged back which is why im confused

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/11/2020 9:21 pm
YTking2007
(@ytking2007-2)
Eminent Member

I think you need proof my guy to get unban for this situation 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/11/2020 9:26 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Regardless if you Charged back or Not, This isnt your first KOS Ban. It's your fourth. Ban is staying as it is. Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/11/2020 9:53 pm
Share: