Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Xenohunter

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Racism
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I would like to say I sincerely apologize for my behaviours. I know that what I said was wrong and I understand that through my actions, I may have caused people to feel uncomfortable/offended. I understand and fully take responsibility that what I said, while not slurs like the n word, provoked a clear racist response I know that what I did was extremely stupid and I cannot regret it strongly enough.

After resolving a few personal issues in my life and working on improving my overall wellbeing, I feel alot better and I would greatly appreciate another chance to prove myself to the staff and community, that I'm no longer a racist, toxic prick who would say vile things for no apparent reason. 
I would really love to come back to the server and have fun with the other players. I guarantee you that I wont repeat any sort of behaviour like this again. I hope that we can look past this stupid mistake by me and look towards brighter futures, where I will show respect and not say racist or anything of the sort again.

-What server you were banned from: Life Roleplay
-A link to your steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991387586

Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2023 3:03 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2023 12:29 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2023 7:08 am
spacekingcold
(@spacekingcold)
Eminent Member