Winkz Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Winkz Ban Appeal

Winkz
(@winkz)

-What happened/why you were banned: i was banned for apparently KOS but i dont understand fully as we was robbing a cop me and my group and then in the midst of it another cop comes over thinking its just me and starts to innicaiate saying put your hands up and i gave him warnings to put the gun down or he will be shot and i have a hostage, we got to warning 3 and the cop didnt put his gun down, i shot him, he didnt die, he shot me then my team mates shot him and killed him, i got revived and then 2 seconds later i got banned perm for kos?
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: i think i should be given a second chance because i actually have the intention to do good roleplay and this is the first time i got myself involved in such thing like a robbery and i thought i was doing it properly and still think i did, if i didnt i would happily take any advice and normally i do good passive rp such as like i set up a fight club on the server a few days prior and had about 30 people placing bets and having a real fun time in the fight club, so i just would like to get back into it and if i did anything wrong im sorry and it wont happen again.
-What server you were banned from: Unturned RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198802526184/

Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2023 8:47 am
Share: