Vessuscites Ban App...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Vessuscites Ban Appeal

Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer
Before I start this, I'd like to point out that I wish for "TheNutMan" not to be involved in this whatsoever for potential bias, me being one of the main reasons his beloved "Vai Tai Abauxido"(VTA) collapsed on Chernarus.

For roughly a year now I have been in this server, playing by the rules. It seems that sometimes things get out of hand and are taken out of context, so here’s my story. Last night when I was sitting in safe zone I was asked to TP over for a raid, and me being me TPed over. Once I arrived at the base I sat on a nearby hill anxious to raid the base, it looked big and “juicy” as we tend to say. Roughly 2 minutes after we had first arrived at the base we saw the hacker. Now I have been known to be friends and an accomplice of “BAREWITHME” who was on an alt account, hacking. And this is true, before all of this when he wasn’t banned on his main we were accomplices. Back to the story, once I saw him shoot the owners of the base through the wall, knowing he was hacking. I left, simple as that. I walked towards Tisy for a bit until I stumbled upon a base in which i had decided to raid, mid raid I ran out of ammunition and didn't want to drive back to Kingstown for more which is why I asked Xilac if he could give me some of the raiding gear which I had asked him to store earlier and Xilac helped me finish the raid, this is why I asked him for the raiding gear shown in a screenshot linked below(Tyler was off doing his own thing and left a bit after Xilac did, he stopped by our raid but had nothing to contribute so he left). Once we finished raiding the smaller base near Tisy, I went back to safe zone and got off for a bit. When I got back I hung out with Dolan, Landen, Shadow, and Xilac for the rest of the night and SurpriseKH is a witness for that.

During the photo in which I gave the story, it was true. I had asked them to use this story so we would all be on the same page and because I was looking out for them, they are my friends and I felt that it was the right thing to do.

For the majority of my time here in the URP community, I have supported the server and been a fairly active player. While I might be known for my not so glamorous reputation I still do respect the rules.

Will be unbanned in 4 days, simply giving my side of the story, trying not to skip a detail.

Thank you for Reading.

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 11:27 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

interesting...

First it's Bob you are biassed , when I confronted you and your mates with your shitty behaviour.

Now Nutman is biassed.

If it's up to me; people that operate in a group, herassing other players in pvp knowing that your teammates are hacking should be removed permanently from the server.

In other words, i think it's a bad idea you are unbanned in 4 days.

And no, walking away when you se your team mate hacks, to join him happily in the next raid does not cut it for me.

This post was modified 4 years ago by crazy bob
Posted : 07/11/2019 7:44 am
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

I didn’t join him happily, left when he started hacking and raided another base, he wasn’t at my raid. Bob I don’t think your biased, I think your harsh but in an appropriate way. Anyways I’m not sure how I had a shitty behavior as I’m often a fairly nice guy unless someone really pisses me off which is hard to do. 

Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2019 9:20 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Youll be unbanned at this date;

12(Tuesday)/11(November)/2019 - 13:00 GMT 

If there's any peep or any kind of talk about you associating with hacks or having any kind of hack or exploit i will ban you instantly and revoke all rights to make a ban appeal. Becareful who you play with.

Posted : 10/11/2019 5:17 pm
VTM reacted
Share: