VESS UNBAN V2

Notifications
Clear all

VESS UNBAN V2

Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

I was banned from the server for making a killdozer and mass rdming throughout the server.

I acknowledge what I did was wrong and obviously against the rules, those who know me know I meant no serious harm by doing so. While I acknowledge what I did was wrong, I also now realize how I ruined the server for other people on that day, something I failed to consider as I went about using the killdozer and mass rdming. Despite the severity of the ban, I would like to point out that there were no instances of homophobia or racism in the manner that I broke the rules, and that there hasnt been throughout my ban history. While I cannot change what has been done I would like to apologize for my actions and hope that my ban appeal is considered thoroughly. 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198894928982/

id also like to not that it was not my cat who made the killdozer, i take full responsibility

Topic starter Posted : 11/10/2023 6:46 pm
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

ACCEPTED

due to not having any serious bans in the past you have been unbanned, dont do it again as it wont be taken as lightly. and welcome back to the community!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2023 7:34 am
Share: