Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] UNJUST BAN

Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest
I have recently returned to Cherno. I don't want to talk about previous problems with admin svenrez if I remember his nickname well. I will get to the heart of the matter. When admin teleported me to the Williams area so that players would not see that we were writing (he wrote on area, me on all). Suddenly he disappeared and left me very far from my looto which we had arguing about before. After about 10 minutes, my friend, unfortunately I don't remember his nickname well, but I know that he had Joseph Stalin on the profile. He wrote that he was bugged and if he could stumble, I offered him help, teleported him to himself and gave him a lot of items because he was killed, when he picked it up I shot him with rpg, we laughed at it and then suddenly admin svenrez teleported to us. My friend started saying that it was a joke and we are friends and he received items anyway. Admin didn't care about our relationship (even though we knew each other). He just wrote tpa kos = ban. Please remove the ban because it is unfair and that  was be just a joke between me and my friend. My profile link  https://steamcommunity.com/id/7592731982634521/ 
Topic starter Posted : 29/02/2020 12:09 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Dude you are ....... Im not even gonna spend time to spell out what happened dudring our interaction.

You forget that we can read all chat. TPA killing is not allowed and that guy was not your friend. I had a talk with him after I banned you.

Nice wa to come back to a server btw.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/02/2020 2:50 pm
Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest
Seriously ? He told me something different. I can also say I'm prime minister, and what will you believe me?
And that admin was rude towards me did you miss it?
I don't want to argue, I just want to go back to the server
BTW: When admin was around us,
he told him not to ban me
. So I doubt that he will forget about it soon. Yesterday I was killed 3 times by kosers. I also had the right to make a mistake, we're all just human. I agree, I shot him unnecessarily from RPG, but he got items from me, lots of items. I told him I'm sorry and we laughed a while. He had no items so he also lost nothing but gained. I admit I made a mistake. I want ... ask for unban. If I am reported again or admin catches me in a vice, he wants me to get unban. This time, I am asking for trust. He won't make that mistake anymore. BTW: Yo crazy bob ,long time 
This post was modified 4 years ago by Wild Boar
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/02/2020 3:57 pm
Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest

ignore mod on ? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/02/2020 7:17 pm
Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest

@crazy-bob

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2020 11:48 am
Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2020 11:49 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Dude, I am that admin.

And it does not matter if the players tells me not to ban you you after kos. 

We don not condone it.

Also, me being very reluctant to let you back on the server is your god aweful attitude after I killed you when you robbed a person.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 9:56 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)

Dude, I am that admin.

And it does not matter if the players tells me not to ban you you after kos. 

We don not condone it.

Also, me being very reluctant to let you back on the server is your god aweful attitude after I killed you when you robbed a person.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 9:57 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Seriously ? He told me something different. 
And how does this work exactly? Someone asked to tpa, you kill him and then he tells you he is your friend?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2020 10:47 am
Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest

I was famous for not being able to admit my mistake. I did it. Give me one last chance, if you are reluctant to come back to the server because you think he'll make another mistake, please give me unban and prove you were wrong. Please, make the administration give me one last chance. BTW: sorry for more posts, I wanted to delete them but I didn't know how to do it

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/03/2020 6:57 pm
Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest

@crazy-bob

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/03/2020 6:04 pm
Wild Boar
 Wild Boar
(@Wild Boar)
Active Member Guest

@crazy-bob

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2020 11:26 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

You'll be unbanned on the 23/03/2020 - If you rejoin before then you will see the date of your unban. Thanks for the report. 

Understand the situation and or lying to other members of the team will make further punishments. Play safe and have fun 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2020 9:00 am
crazy bob reacted
Share: