Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Unfair ban

Shagger
(@marmalademan)
Estimable Member Customer

Would like to start of by saying i got nothing personal against anyone else in here apart from the person who banned me.

I GET THAT ITS AGAINST THE RULES - IM DEBATING THE PUNISHMENT

So i made a glitched base under the impression after having reported a glitched base around a year ago and it being removed, havin an admin telling me it wasnt bannable and it would just be removed and have witnessed other ppl with glitched bases not being banned.

I was then banned by justin and apparently its common sense but if ive been told otherwise previously by three admins, im not gonna change my mind randomly. if this had been officially changed, with an announcement or noted in the rules, i wouldnt have made it. simple as. 

i then got muted by justin which is completely unfair as i never broke the discord rules.

My three requests:

To be unbanned from the server

To be unmuted in the discord

For someone to clarify the punishment of glitched bases at last.

other things i dont understand:

justin said i was banned for an ‘other matter’ and the only thing i can think of was accused ban evasion when nylex literally unbanned me (check recording chat) and apparently i was using a voice changer, which ex members of my group can confirm is complete bullshit.

this has really pissed me off as two admins have been stubborn as hell to me for no reason i can see. 

im being treated like brune or bare as if i have evaded countless times or broken every rule on the server or found every single loophole. this is unfair as i have put in effort to give back to the community, while vta was killing the server i was the one who talked to bob about it and asked for advice. 

this is my last chance to get unbanned imo, after having asked three people to do something but to no avail. 

Proof:

Admins saying about glitched base rules - , ask d4 for confirmation with this one 

, literally search glitch base in nylexs discord lmfao

comment if there is any other proof i couldve mentioned

Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2019 8:34 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

recently the well known group edens gate has abused over 1 million caps, but dont get banned? i find this pretty unfair also to the likes of a glitched base

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/12/2019 2:07 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

I'll look into your case. Hold for a follow-up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/12/2019 2:51 pm
Shagger
(@marmalademan)

ty

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2019 7:14 pm
Share: