Unban request for J...

Notifications
Clear all

Unban request for James Chernov

BoneMachine2602
(@bonemachine2602)

-What happened/why you were banned:

From what I understood of the situation, some friends and I were banned from lifeRp for being friends of Bob and Boris, which, have in the past been warned by the higher administration for using the NPC money glitch (if you don't remember, its basicly just a regular money glitch, no scripts or exploit, simply an NPC programming issue) and following the talk with the administration, they came to an agreement, that they wouldn't be banned but that Nylex would change the rules and that if they were caught again, THEN they would be perma-banned with no unban possible. Just recently, a footage of Bob that have been banned for a totally different story, shown him having 1.7 millions, that he acquired by "industrialy" using printers when the 1000$ note module was still available.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I'm not doing any of my friends' ban appeal at the moment, but just stating that I don't understand why we have been banned, I know the rule about ban by association, the issue here, is that none of us have ever hacked, alted, nor ban evaded. The thing is that for our teammates that have been warned before, it has been clearly said that if they were caught using anykind of money glitch again, they would be banned, and its a legitimate warning, but if you grab a calculator, and calculate 6000$ (from 6 printers running) x 80s (Tier 3 upgrade) and now, multiplicate that  for a 8 hours non-stop printing, it brings you to over 2m. We didn't glitch or hacked, we got that money only with legit ways. Plus I feel like banning us with no further evidence than a high wealth with no further investigations is a little to much. Plus most of the people that were banned had never have any single problem with the administration. For most of us, we were actually great content for the server, buying and selling to independant workers, selling houses and cars to who ever wanted one, helping people getting into the server and so on... I feel like the bans were 100% unnescessary, we should've had the chance to at least be able to explain ourselves before having any consequence. 

-What server you were banned from:

LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311195583/

Steam64 ID: 76561198311195583

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2020 9:05 pm
Share: