unban mr.dzeko ples

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] unban mr.dzeko ples

Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

so basically me and my boy pablo was chilling infront of dat pd in cala when this lil fake scouser dickhead came and he was like talking hella shit and and he went into his car drove into pablo probably with no intetions of doing so but i and many other admins balive that it is intitiation since pablo was on sidewalk so after pablo got hit with car by that lil fake scouser kid i pull out my big man ting and shoot his ass down video got sent to court (#report-a-player) and many judges (admins) agreed that it was no kos but vdm from that lil scouser boy so ples unban mr.dzeko   also like other criminals kinda relay on me since i buy drugs from them so people need me back man.         

unrelated topic: she likes me back!!!!!

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2022 11:13 am
LennySid reacted
Xilac.
(@xilac-2)
  • DENIED -
    Along with other staff and a HA, we have decided to deny this appeal due to the lack of care, lack of an explanation, not a single apology, didn't follow the format, no steam ID, and video evidence has been agreed upon to not show valid initiation all decided upon by those who outrank the original staff member who brushed the appeal off.
Posted : 07/09/2022 11:18 am
Share: