Unban Appeal (Twist...

Notifications
Clear all

Unban Appeal (Twisted)

spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

What I was banned for racism

Why I feel I should be unbanned- It's been a while and I have reflected on what I said, and I understand how this can make people feel terrible and really offended. I never tried to hurt someone's feelings or offend anyone I was just trying to joke around with someone when it was noticed by someone and reported to an admin, I know that I can't say this stuff to people as it can be really offensive and hurt the person's feelings. I've reflected on my mistakes and am trying to improve myself and stop saying this type of stuff to people, and will try to start spreading positivity. I also want to see my friends again and have fun and mess around on the server i once used to play on and have fun. 

On another note I want to apologize for what I said to an admin in a vc where I said some bad stuff, I was just annoyed as my ban got reduced and then redirected back to a permanent which felt unfair. I'll avoid saying stuff to people that can hurt people's feelings and make people feel like crap. 

I was banned from life rp 

My steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360146911/

Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2023 1:43 am
Lebob
(@rayray)
Estimable Member

from hearing him in the calls he is a changed man turned a new leaf a new person some people would say i can see that he regrets what he has done he has repented he sorry for his actions 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2023 2:33 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2023 7:25 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

Bro im sorry for what ive done please unban me

ReplyQuote