Unban Appeal (Follo...

Notifications
Clear all

Unban Appeal (Follow on from the last one)

Steven Pagoda
(@steven-pagoda)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned:I safezone camped simply enough. I killed someone who was looting a town by the name of skalisky or something which was directly next to safezone. I died in the process being shot from safezone (No proof so i won't argue that point further). I tried to find the bloke on discord and apologise but I never found him. So it led me to here
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance : I feel i should be given a second chance because of my simple love for this server. I donated to mvp+ to help keep it up and i was active in the community (Sometimes with a bad name for toxicity which i've apologised upon in the discord). Currently i've been banned for about a week leaving my friends to do their thing and a guy called UZI to backstab us. He conveniently got banned minutes into looting our storages. I still love the server to bits though and have been planning if im unbanned to be a radio presenter in safezone sort of like cole's news. We will also be running a shop giving good sets of gear from mine and my friends kits to newbies to help them get started. My simple affection for this server was massive and i loved to help new people get acquainted with it. (Also bob i know you read these sorry for calling you a cunt i never found you online on discord)
-What server you were banned from Chernarus
-A link to your steam profile  https://steamcommunity.com/id/whythefuckyouhere/
Thanks for your time.

Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2018 5:39 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

I don't know chief.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2018 6:16 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

I mean you have to give it to him, he's dedicated as fuck to be unbanned, in my opinion its enough to get my upvote to unban the lad, as long as he sticks to his promises of good deed.

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2018 9:31 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer
Posted by: Justin

I mean you have to give it to him, he's dedicated as fuck to be unbanned, in my opinion its enough to get my upvote to unban the lad, as long as he sticks to his promises of good deed.

+rep

I'm not bashing on you, but I'd like to know how he's dedicated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2018 10:54 pm
Justin_
(@justinedits)
Eminent Member

Dedicated as in "dedicated to be unbanned", not dedicated so much on the server that hes worthy to be unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2018 1:43 pm
Jono reacted
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

'I mean you have to give it to him, he's dedicated as fuck to be unbanned,'

If only people were as dedicated not to get banned as they are to get unbanned, life would be nice...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2018 3:43 pm
Share: