unban appeal/ban re...

Notifications
Clear all

unban appeal/ban reduce

jurredede
(@jurredede)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned i got banned for vehicle grief 
so me and my friends a 4 man where robbing a 9 man close to there car the kept on hopping in and out 
the car so we where shooting the car and someone went in a locker so i thought he stored something and we thought someone was 
in the van and the van was filled whit lockers so we could not see if there where players inside so we thought we saw the store stuff
and going in side the van and outside the van it was a very confusing situation so we thought there was someone inside and the stored
a gun so we decide to blow up there car. which got us banned for 5 days we tried to give them a 100k refund after we saw there clips but the guy denied it and we got warned for the sit be john but we got banned bye a different admin.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance because the sit was very confusing and we tried to give them a refund but the guy denied it was not my intention to grief the car and I am very sorry for my actions and I will never grief a car again and i apologised to the guy who we blew up his car and i am very sorry for my actions and I wont do it again.

-What server you were banned from  life-rp

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199232848225/

pls don't look at grammar got dyslexia

Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2024 7:57 pm
Dzeko
(@dickhead)
Estimable Member

imagine dyslexia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2024 5:14 pm
Share: