Unban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Unban Appeal

Steven Pagoda
(@steven-pagoda)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned:Simple really i Kosed , im not gonna soften it up or lie by any means i killed someone by means of them teleporting to me. I argued against it in discord and was quickly beat so decided to try my luck here.(Even though same admins/moderators patrol here).
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:I don't know really I liked the server beyond what i personally believed to be biased situations to what i thought was towards MVP'S or donators. I guess i can make error of my ways? I killed a naked meaning he didn't lose much stuff and i did try and apologise i guess.
-What server you were banned from : Chernarus
-A link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/whythefuckyouhere/

Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2018 9:42 pm
wallah2k
(@wallah2k)
Active Member Customer

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 9:46 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

no unban for you big boi  -you  toxic to everyone on the server and everyone hated you. Maybe if you didnt be a dick after getting banned then you could have had a better chance of getting unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 9:47 pm
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/08/2018 11:58 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

"I don't know really I liked the server beyond what i personally believed to be biased situations to what i thought was towards MVP'S or donators."  

What are you trying to say exactly?? What do donators have to do with you being a (insert text here) and Kossing someone??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/08/2018 8:42 am
Share: