Unban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Unban Appeal

realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for Suiciding and faking a clip. I robbed someone and the situation escalated where I miss the shotgun then I ran away and he gunned me down. My friend who was robbing the person with me in the car drove away. The person who downed me ran after him and started threatening him and then my friend who has no mic was typing in discord to me. I clicked escape by causing the unturned escape menu and then I alt tabbed to go on discord because my friend was messaging me. Then my house hovered over the suicide button and I accidently clicked it when I meant to go on discord. 

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I didn't mean to suicide and I feel like I should be gave a second chance because it was an accident and I went back to the scene straight away because I didn't know I suicided I thought I got killed by the person but the person was next to my friend. Meaning only one option that I suicided so I told the Staff on Discord that I didn't suicide because I didn't realise that I pressed the Suicide Button.

When THX 4 FOOD told me that after I suicided that there was no appeal and I got perm banned. I thought in my head If I can't play then I'm going to fake a clip so I did that. I got unbanned for 6 hours approximately after THX 4 FOOD realised I faked the clip. I just wanted to play if I'm going to be honest. I faked the clip so I could play with my friends which I haven't seen in a long time.

If THX 4 FOOD said that I could maybe have another chance because I really wanted to play after not being able to play for a couple years legitimately I didn't know that suiciding was going to be a perm ban no appeal. So I just faked a clip so I could play. I just don't want to alt because I could but then there is going to be like never any chance again of me playing if caught. I just don't want to alt because my main is banned.

What server you were banned from

Nylex Life RP

A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349681470/

Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2023 2:33 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

hallo?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2023 3:56 pm
realstarring