Unban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

Unban Appeal

realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

What happened/why you were banned

I intentionally got banned for supplying guns for alters years ago. I got banned for that then I started to alt more and more and honestly I've just been wanting to get back into the server, I understand that I should've never supplied guns for alters and alted. Recently ( 5-6 months ago ) I got banned for Mass Kos/Vdming/Alting/Homophobia. I honestly knew I was gonna get banned so that's the reason I mass kosed/vdmed. I was never homophobic. There was a person next to me screaming the f word and the n word repeatedly. My friend wanted guns and I knew I was going to get banned so I killed people for guns blew up cars for stuff and guns.

Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I feel like I should be un banned because I was un banned once but had to play on alts and I just felt like it was bad because I couldn't speak and show my true self and have to put on a voice changer or just not talk at all. I've honestly just got back into unturned and I just want to play my favorite server which I've been playing for years. I know this is honestly gonna get denied but I just wanna try again. I know this is a handful of paragraphs to read but I just want to get back into the server as this time I've been banned I've acknowledged why it is bad to alt. It ruins other people's game play and makes them hate the server and possibly leave and never come back. I have matured a while as the stuff I did back then I was pretty young and not knowing that I can hurt other people's feelings. Honestly if you guys could just reduce my ban to like 1 month or something I would be very happy. I just want to get back into the community. I have changed alot. You guys could unban me and see how i'm like and If I just break 1 rule 1 RULE. You guys can keep me perm banned forever. I just want to play again as most of my friends are on the server again and I just want to join them.

What server you were banned from

Nylex Life RP.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349681470/ This isn't the account I got banned on but the ban transffered to my main.

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2023 11:16 pm
Share: