Tyrones 2nd ban app...

Notifications
Clear all

Tyrones 2nd ban appeal

Junny
(@junny)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned

So basically I tricked the cops into i was accepted in pd and i got caught but that was dumb of me for doing that and i will not do that again. why i also was banned was because I was out in monterey just scouting the area and I see some people. I see a guy with an AK so I ask him "hey can I see your class 3 gun license?" and he said "no" so I said show me it or else you are getting a fine, he still didnt give me it. after that he pulled out his gun with his friends and they start shooting me for no reason. it said i got banned for "abusing police kits" but i needed to use it because people kept body looting me everytime i got killed. I also got banned for "Kos" because I was killing the people and trying to arrest them. they kept killing me out of no where and i kept using my kits because they kept taking my stuff on purpose. I dont know why I got banned for kos because I didnt do the wrong thing. I think its very unfair that I get banned and they don't. but im truly sorry for sneaking into pd and acting like im a cop. sorry that will never ever happen again.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

First of all, it was my fault to begin with because i snuck into pd and this all wouldnt have happend if i snuck into pd, second of all i think i should get another chance because i will not try to sneak in pd again and i will not do anything stupid like that again.i dont know how i got banned because if someone showed a clip to a admin then i shouldve had been innocent but instead im banned for 1 YEAR just for something i did not do. i have been playing like RP for a year now so i know all the basic rules and I know what and what not to do. I think i should also be unbanned because i have worked really hard on the game and i know i did all this stupid stuff like saying im in pd but i wasnt so that is a reason for me getting banned. all i do is just make alcohol for a business but my apartment is gonna get raided because im not gonna be online. again, im really sorry for sneaking into pd and it will not happen again otherwise if it does, you guys can ban me.

-What server you were banned from

Life RP server

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199198497081/

Once again, i am truly sorry for sneaking into pd, it will not happen again.

Topic starter Posted : 26/04/2023 1:07 pm
Share: