Twisted unban appea...

Notifications
Clear all

Twisted unban appeal

spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

Why was I banned: Racism

Why I feel I should be unbanned: I feel I should be unbanned as I've changed a lot. I have been banned for over 4-5months at least, and I have matured a lot more; I've been working for a year and just recently got a new job that required higher requirements to be fulfilled, showing that I have matured and am putting more effort, into my life and really am trying to be better and change. I want to once again apologize to the whole server for the inappropriate things I had said over the past and especially apologize to Nexx for the hurtful things I said in a vc, which was completely uncalled for and unnecessary. I really have changed and want to play the server again with friends and mess around, having fun and even helping the community and new people, like doing giveaways and events as I had done before. Once again, I want to sincerely apologize for everything I have done to the Life RP community and all the stuff I had said and all the trolling I had done, like messing with people and saying hurtful things to them. I hope that you guys can see I have truly changed and just want to play the server again with everyone and have fun.

-Thanks for reading

What server I was banned from: Life RP

Steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360146911/

Topic starter Posted : 02/11/2023 2:11 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/11/2023 6:01 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/12/2023 1:42 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2023 6:46 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2023 6:17 am
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/01/2024 10:27 am
thebeastrecker
(@thebeastrecker)

hi im not an admin but the admin dont care i think i havnt got unbanned for my friends mistake when he typed neegro in chat

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/01/2024 1:24 pm
spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

Server im sorry for the shit ive done i just wanna play again please admins

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2024 4:48 am
Share: