Tonk’s Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Tonk’s Ban Appeal

Cultist
(@cultist)

-What happened/why you were banned - I do not have a complete understanding of why I was banned yet. I took quite the long break from Unturned Life RP, came back for about a day but got scammed out of 20K so I decided to leave and not come back for a while. I haven’t logged into the game for about three months now, and when I, (Sunday, February 12th, 2023) tried to log into the game, it said I was banned for racism. If I did say anything racist, I’d like to apologize. I myself have a darker skin tone, so if I did say anything racist, it was simply because I’m used to that kind of language. For example the n word, I say it quite a bit in real life since me and all my friends are black, so it’s meant in a wholesome way. Again, if I did say anything, it was purely on accident and I would like to formally apologize to anyone I may have accidentally hurt, or even if I did not hurt anybody on accident with the word, apologize to the Admin team or whomever saw it for maybe making your day a little worse.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - I have spent a lot of money on the server and Life RP was actually the only reason I installed Unturned, I was even planning to buy every rank. However, money does not justify anything. I feel I should be given a second chance because this was a complete accident on my part. I have a lot of friends on the server and a lot of good memories from it, so I am willing to do whatever it takes to be unbanned. Please. If there is anything I have to do in return, for example not using the chat for a long time or ANYTHING, let me know. I just want to be able to play on the server again because, quite frankly, it’s the best Unturned Server and one of the best “games” I’ve played in a long time.

-What server you were banned from - Unturned Life RP.

-A link to your steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199409849147/

P.S - I was just told by an admin I was banned because I had an Anti-Nazi discord pfp, and that Anti-Nazism is racist. So I’d like to apologize for that, I had no idea that it was racist.

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2023 7:30 pm
Cultist
(@cultist)

(Forgot to add this: I have since changed my pfp, and also, if I am unbanned, I am willing to agree to the terms that if I am ever remotely racist again, even if on accident, I'll be permanently banned and have no way to appeal.)

(I also learned the ban was because of my Discord PFP.)

Topic starter Posted : 14/02/2023 6:41 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

You were banned for racism as you said the N word in chat, Your appeal is denied.

Posted : 15/02/2023 6:49 am
Share: