TioRemys Ban Appeal

Notifications
Clear all

TioRemys Ban Appeal

Tio Remy
(@tio-remy)

Hello i have been banned off of the Life Rp server for KOS. I do believe in fact that i was in the wrong and i am sorry. I even tried to give back some of the stuff i took before i was banned but it was too late. I am sorry and this is just one of my coping mechanisms and it really helps me.   

During the clip that was shown to one of the mods on the discord server it was shown that i killed two people. well 4 people i cam back after a long day to my apartment and found that one of my previous group members took my permit. which i left the group moments before. i warned him to hand over my property multiple times and he refused. i forgot his name though. I believed that the other players where going to kill me so i acted unwisely in that moment. as i said before i am incredibly sorry and in the hopes of being accepted back into this lovely server i will pay the players involved a large portion of my money and exchange the deepest of apology's. I feel horrible about the situation i have caused to the people that mainly play this server. Sincerely -RatBoy p.s. if there are any spelling error sorry I've never been good at spelling.   

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199031652841/

^^^ My steam profile link 

Topic starter Posted : 18/08/2021 4:37 am
Topic Tags
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Good appeal, Unbanned. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2021 5:45 pm
Share: