Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] the great gusvavo fry appeal

fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

Important information to include in your post:

-What happened/why you were banned FAILRP

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance well if im gonna be honest here i got 23 bans well most likely prob only 16 because of false bans from before BUT STILL 16 is 16 just wondering if i can have 17th or 23th chance again to appeal because i miss this server i miss quality rp and i will try to be a good boy from now on, i was banned for failrp because during a hostage sit i fled away through the bridge then went into the lumberjack, found a guy told him hey ill pay you 1k if you take me to big sur resort and he had a quad with a locker on the back, i got in and then mr riley came and said "thats failrp" sum sum like that and there were like what 3 other cops and stuff and i got banned permanently.
wont meddle in that much or argue but talking about my others bans, i feel like they were not fair or unjust, i broke rules that were not even written in rules which lead me to being banned, i know ive been here in this server for like 2 or 3 years and i should know what is allowed and what is not even though its not listed in rules, but i took alot of break and its mostly hard to know which one is allowed or not if its not written in the rules.

-What server you were banned from LIFERP 

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381386778

Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2023 11:34 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

Mr Robber

Posted : 13/01/2023 4:18 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Denied

Posted : 15/01/2023 4:51 am
Share: