sugarz ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

sugarz ban appeal

SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned- some sort of corruption
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance- First, why would i throw everything all the progress I've made while in pd away i was so close to where i wanted to be in pd but i got banned for turning in contra now this ban is a dumb ban cause i don't understand how turning in contra is bannable unless your a criminal but a pd turning in contra now how does that make sense when we find drugs we are supposed to turn in contra but i did it and i get banned. Second, i have been trying to stay clean and make sure i don't do anything bannable ik my ban history isn't the best but when i got unbanned i didn't want to be banned again i like playing this server but if ima keep getting false banned then there's no point in playing the server i have surrounded myself with staff and good players to keep myself on a good track to make sure i don't do anything bannable until i turn in contra then i get banned idk what else to do i feel like I'm getting targeted but ik that's not accurate cause there good staff and doing there best but some can slip up and make a mistake now robin ik your doing your job and im not blaming you but at the point I'm in its silly for me to be corrupt i really like being in pd cause its fun and the people in the dc are nice and respectful i wouldn't ruin the chance to stay pd by being corrupt I'm not corrupt 
-What server you were banned from- life rp
-A link to your steam profile- Your profile will be available at: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jnkjnanbdwniudninasdnajndkjw/

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2024 5:33 am
Findmymom
(@findmymom)
Eminent Member

+rep amazing player would never do anything corrupt I don’t even get why he got banned when someone was HANDING IN contra

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2024 5:43 am
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

Complete BS ban, someone was just handing in contraband and sugarz got banned for it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2024 5:53 am
Share: