sticky ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

sticky ban appeal

Cole
 Cole
(@cole-6)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned: So to put it into a shorter story, I had harassed a member of the community on multiple occasions and made them feel uncomfortable
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance : I feel i should be  given a second chance as the time of me being banned I had time to reflect over my actions. I am aware of what i did and the severity of it, im  also aware, im also aware of my toxicity towards said individual im a deeply sorry to them, I have tried to improve my life over the past few months of being banned as i had no games to play and my friends were gone away most the time so i picked up going to the gym which has really helped my mental health and i think if i was given a second chance towards this server it would be a different me playing. After the ban ive realised that it was wrong, and ive changed as a person and also ive reflected over myself as a person and ive realised that what i was doing with my life and that i was that low to go and harrass someone on an unturned server. Since that day ive come to learn my lesson and improve as a person in general, ive also started going to therapy to help with my anger issues in hopes to improve in that way to.It is also come as my first offence on the server, although its severity impacts this message I just wanted to put out there that im not as bad of a person some have come to think i am. I hope this message finds you well,Sticky.
-What server you were banned from life rp
-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/jiggymanfan22/

Topic starter Posted : 19/12/2023 3:21 am
iceboy999 reacted
Cole
 Cole
(@cole-6)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/12/2023 3:11 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole-6)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/12/2023 9:20 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole-6)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/12/2023 2:40 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole-6)
Eminent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2023 12:31 am
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

Larry set your ban to "no-appeal". As implied - denied.

Regards,

NeRo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2023 8:41 pm
Share: